Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2022-8-18_2-16-15.gif

Morning fellas. Finally had a nice rain and more today.
Might go to a show up north today depending on the weather.
Have a good one and be safe

Morning fellas. Finally had a nice rain and more today.
Might go to a show up north today depending on the weather.
Have a good one and be safe
Hope your tranny isn’t leaking on you. We had 2, 6/10th” rain 3 days ago Winnipeg got 4.5”. Forecast is for rain all day today. Had a great time at my son’s place caught and ate enough walleye to last me quite awhile. Saturday between the 4 of us we caught 60 fish awesome day stay safe guy’s

6 am Thursday thunder and lightning pouring down rain supposed to rain all day. Saw on the satellite you must be getting pounded as well?
Got a fair amount last night still cloudy but stopped raining.

Got a fair amount last night still cloudy but stopped raining.
Wanted to dig the model A out today. Needs a tuneup and a ******* on the carb. Want to get it ready for the car show in town in 2 weeks. Then I’ll have two coupes to show. Not a hard job to set the ignition just a lot of fiddling around. Like everything else on the car, this measurement depends on the three measurements you did previously. Ever set up the steering box and front end what a nightmare but if you follow the procedure in the book and pay attention to your measurements it can be done

Wanted to dig the model A out today. Needs a tuneup and a ******* on the carb. Want to get it ready for the car show in town in 2 weeks. Then I’ll have two coupes to show. Not a hard job to set the ignition just a lot of fiddling around. Like everything else on the car, this measurement depends on the three measurements you did previously. Ever set up the steering box and front end what a nightmare but if you follow the procedure in the book and pay attention to your measurements it can be done
Yea looked at the diagram in the manuel it looks a bit complicated.
I have to go through all my parts for A's and see what I have. I know I have around 4 carbs.

I might end up selling my AA, I don't want to but moving my mother in law here is costing me more than I can afford. I'm hopping she pays me back but not sure yet.

I might end up selling my AA, I don't want to but moving my mother in law here is costing me more than I can afford. I'm hopping she pays me back but not sure yet.
It would be cool if you could find someone who would sell it back to you if she comes through with some reimbursement. I’ve done that with guns before.

It’s a little Smokey this morning. Has been for a few days but today is a little worse. Lots of fires in the northwest. Gives me headaches.

-
Back