Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
_s600x600&_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=pogQGZP0ZAMAX9Lq7tf&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg

So dinner tonight is something I never fixed before. Manicotti noodles with ricotta cheese and hamburger and grated cheese with tomato sauce.
Ever try stuffing a noodle with ingredients? Slimy noodles that are hard to stuff and **** the spoon trying to stuff the noodles it was fingers and a mess all over the counter but I did it, noodles stuffed and in the oven.
Don't think you guys should come over for dinner I don't have enough ant acid for us all.
Pray for me I might not live long enough to tell you how dinner turned out.

Kinda think last one to post wins is getting close to an end real soon. Kinda sad but I guess it doesn't last forever.

Bet your stuffed noodles are good. I'm gonna fry me some chicken as soon as I get done priming this brand new hood that been dropped on all four corners.
Seen worse so I didnt refuse it. Took three weeks to get this one.

Bet your stuffed noodles are good. I'm gonna fry me some chicken as soon as I get done priming this brand new hood that been dropped on all four corners.
Seen worse so I didnt refuse it. Took three weeks to get this one.
I know how that is and getting worse getting parts in any shape. Glad I'm done doing body work. Think if I have to go back to work I'll greet people at the door at Wall Mart. lol

Wholey cow it’s hot was 35c that’s 95 f plus the humidity! Did I mention LAST ….

I might end up selling my AA, I don't want to but moving my mother in law here is costing me more than I can afford. I'm hopping she pays me back but not sure yet.
Oh no say it's no so. Surely she doesn't expect you to foot the bill to move her does she? That's not fair. Get her to advance you some money but don't sell your truck, you'll kick your *** if you do.

Oh no say it's no so. Surely she doesn't expect you to foot the bill to move her does she? That's not fair. Get her to advance you some money but don't sell your truck, you'll kick your *** if you do.
True never sell a toy with out replacing it that’s going backwards, did that with my bike money got swallowed up and no toy

I hardly drive it but yea your right I'll be upset loosing it.

-
Back