Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys had an interesting morning. I always make a pot of coffee first thing then while it's brewing I head to the garage for a smoke. Always lock the garage door at night and went to unlock it and the handle fell off, with a closer look looks like it broke from being twisted real hard. Nothing that I could see that was missing or damaged in the garage so maybe it just was a defect in the handle or someone broke in and saw my camera and took off.
I have it set to record so I'll find out.
That sucks when some low life tries to break in. Hope you find the bastard and cut his nuts off.

I had jobs after school and then started in the Autoglass trade at 17 (June 1st 1966). Got a few different shingles on the wall after working 47 years. I retired the day before my 64th birthday and never looked back. I'm now 73 and living the dream.

Well trying to get **** done around here to accommodate my mother in law. Rented an enclosed trailer to haul moms stuff here and the kids have another trailer they will bring so almost ready to head to Washington. Some kids are taking the commercial air lines there and back and one boy and his wife are flying there plane there and back and some are driving.
**** I have to many kids to keep up with and can hardly wait till I get senile enough that I don't give a **** what ware or how. LOL

Last edited:
upload_2022-8-12_0-43-10.gif

Well trying to get **** done around here to accommodate my mother in law. Rented an enclosed trailer to haul moms stuff here and the kids have another trailer they will bring so almost ready to head to Washington. Some kids are taking the commercial air lines there and back and one boy and his wife are flying there plane there and back and some are driving.
**** I have to many kids to keep up with and can hardly wait till I get senile enough that I don't give a **** what ware or how. LOL
That's quite the family you have there Fred. Lots to be proud of. Just hope the MIL appreciates everything you're doing for her.

Morning guys and Happy Friday.
I usually get up at 5am and in mid summer even the sun is up but here it is 6am and still semi dark out.
Hope everyone has a great day and the start of a great weekend

We love the idea of camping, talk about it all the time, have all the equipment and we USED to do it regularly but when it comes down to the crunch just to much work now lol

Good morning guys happy Friday. I have not seen that dart it’s appears to be in Victoria that is normally a circle track 330 feet shutdown is super sketch . They do a good job with the track for what they have .

Elon Musk and his homies just sent 46 more space obstacles into orbit. Booster should be getting to "Of Course I Still Love You" landing barge just about now. It's been so noisy with the wingnuts from Lemoore NAS the last few days I didn't even go look until the windows really started to rattle :lol:. Beautiful day to go and watch and I had no clue it was scheduled.

Last edited:
-
Back