Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Oldest grand son is doing good with his ankle been twice a week going to the local hospital getting the pump replaced to keep the oxygen out of the synthetic skin to heal up. He's going back to Minneapolis burn center on Tuesday to do a skin transplant. Like I said when it rains it pours around here. This was 3 days ago.

5561962151201524811.jpg

Oldest grand son is doing good with his ankle been twice a week going to the local hospital getting the pump replaced to keep the oxygen out of the synthetic skin to heal up. He's going back to Minneapolis burn center on Tuesday to do a skin transplant. Like I said when it rains it pours around here. This was 3 days ago.

View attachment 1716017748
Really hurts to see him like this and he is in pain but always has a smile on his face.

**** me at least a warning post ! That does look better than last one though. He’s one tough sob.

View attachment 1716017748
YIKES!!!! Poor guy but a tough guy

Morning guys and Happy Saturday.
Out shopping yesterday and running all over hell's half acre.
Just glad we give everyone cash at xmas instead of fighting the stores.
Getting food is bad enough.
Have a great day and weekend

Morning guys and Happy Saturday.
Out shopping yesterday and running all over hell's half acre.
Just glad we give everyone cash at xmas instead of fighting the stores.
Getting food is bad enough.
Have a great day and weekend
Well -19 c this morning Mark but its a dry cold. lol
Hate shopping mostly with a crowed blocking all the isles.

Going back to work on Monday to pay for my trip to Washington. Not sure how I'm gonna get there yet I'm still working on that.

What’s in Washington? Hope you get some gravy at work.
My cousin and best friend is in the hospital and when he comes home he needs help to recover for a few days and no one to help him there.
Liver problems from drinking to much is what I figure, but a great guy and need to help get him back on his feet.
At work I'm replacing a 1/4 panel on an Equinox and then fixing a box side on a pick up. Hope to have both done in a week or less.

Hello all happy Saturday night! Hockey night in Canada you all stay safe have a drink hunker down with something warm !

Good morning guys looks like a great day I got a good night sleep and feel great.
Watched a good movie last night and desert was a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Haven't watched TV for a long time and was nice to relax and snooze on my easy chair. lol

Went to a wedding reception last night. One of my pals sons bit the bullet. Congratulated him and used my favourite line I use on newly wed grooms. “ life as you know it is over” then I pause for a sec. And say never said it was bad or good only that is over and your starting new. My pal rented a passenger van and hired a young guy to drive people home, nice touch. Was a great party learned a few hunting tips by watching the young bucks chasing the pretty does around. Those girls never dressed like that when I was that age how do they let them go out like that. Going to lay on couch and recover parties like that are hard on the old guy

Went to a wedding reception last night. One of my pals sons bit the bullet. Congratulated him and used my favourite line I use on newly wed grooms. “ life as you know it is over” then I pause for a sec. And say never said it was bad or good only that is over and your starting new. My pal rented a passenger van and hired a young guy to drive people home, nice touch. Was a great party learned a few hunting tips by watching the young bucks chasing the pretty does around. Those girls never dressed like that when I was that age how do they let them go out like that. Going to lay on couch and recover parties like that are hard on the old guy
Amen brother and remember the last party I was at took me 2 days to recuperate.

-
Back