Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
For the wood working on the A

F6FE435C-FAFA-4D7A-B664-5CBAEC43A8B5.jpeg

I always use my trusty red neck chain saw to cut boards and if I screw up I just beat the board into submission. LOL

IMG_20221204_155757940.jpg

I really could use a Saturday night with beers and the wood burner in the barn. I couldnt do it last night because the chimney was blown loose during the high winds a few days ago. Well I could have but dont want to tempt fate.

I really could use a Saturday night with beers and the wood burner in the barn. I couldnt do it last night because the chimney was blown loose during the high winds a few days ago. Well I could have but dont want to tempt fate.
Don’t want to do that she can be nasty sometimes

been pretty calm here no more snow and tonight is 22* F above so really nice.

Ya know what you mean. Bailed out a couple of relatives, but one thing I’ve found borrowing money to a relative is never a good thing. I’ll give it to them with out expecting repayment and if it comes back good if not I don’t have to get all pissed off and mad because I wasn’t expecting anyway.
Loaning money is the best way to lose a friend.

Morning guys and hope everyone has a great week.
Less that 3 weeks before xmas.
Who shops at the stores, orders on line or gives cash
We always just give cash. So much easier for us and it's a gift they never return.
Have a great day

-
Back