Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I be home! put in a hole 4 hours but 1/4 panel is on and a bit more welding and a tad bit of bondo and WA LA I'm done.
Boss man already had the car torn down so made it go fast.

91E50D3C-171A-49AA-87F9-2080FB1EFA80.jpeg

Looks like were going in the freezer here Murray going down to 27*F below tomorrow is what there saying. Had two mice in the traps in the house today and they only try to get in when the weather changes to real cold real fast.
My mistake the deep freezer is warmer.

Looks like were going in the freezer here Murray going down to 27*F below tomorrow is what there saying. Had two mice in the traps in the house today and they only try to get in when the weather changes to real cold real fast.
You need a couple cats. :lol:

No ****. Got the toy box all cleaned out. Floor washed, bandsaw, grinder, and stuffer all serviced. Tables set up, totes cleaned, smoker cleaned, think I’m ready for 4 days of processing next years meat. Picking up 3 halves of pork tomorrow and so it starts. Post some pics as we go. Got 6 people to feed. Garden in one freezer chickens, beef, pork, deer in the other two. Lot of work but price is right, and you know where it came from.

No ****. Got the toy box all cleaned out. Floor washed, bandsaw, grinder, and stuffer all serviced. Tables set up, totes cleaned, smoker cleaned, think I’m ready for 4 days of processing next years meat. Picking up 3 halves of pork tomorrow and so it starts. Post some pics as we go. Got 6 people to feed. Garden in one freezer chickens, beef, pork, deer in the other two. Lot of work but price is right, and you know where it came from.
Had to put another heater in the garage to keep the temp up trying to keep it above 60* to dry paint. Had a pile of deer in the yard last night and gotta feeling I'll have more tonight. I'd shoot one and no one would care but I just don't like deer meat.

Had to put another heater in the garage to keep the temp up trying to keep it above 60* to dry paint. Had a pile of deer in the yard last night and gotta feeling I'll have more tonight. I'd shoot one and no one would care but I just don't like deer meat.
white tail I assume.

Pick a young spike buck, if they’re eating off farm land and you get rid of all the fat pretty tasty. Or a young doe same thing. The fat is the culprit here. Everyone wants tha big rack but that’s a sausage animal mask the flavour of the meat with spices. I shot an old bastard once and we ground the whole thing into hamburger. After you get rid of deer fat add 10 to 12 % pork fat to your ground meat delicious. Take off your burger add spices and cure to the rest and stuff into rings. I’ll p m you the recipe if interested

I tracked a whitetail buck once just to find out he was following me.
When I lived In Washington with forest land all around me and mountains that me and the family would climb to just hang out and have lunch and with a scope see what was going on around us. I would watch deer hunters stalking deer and right behind them was a deer stalking them.

-
Back