Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Ya good thing that’s some rank crap I tell ya. It can rust steel right through the paint
For sure.
MIL was just here picking up more stuff and took all the food she bought as that was the deal she bought 80% of the groceries.
Left me having to go shopping real soon. I tell ya she has cost me more money than all my kids I think.
Glad it's over I'm hopping.

On a funny part of moving her out she has a very nice blue vase and looks expensive so I packed it up in a suit case with paper and brought it to her apartment and told her This is your blue vase so be careful with unpacking it. She said oh good that's my favorite dogs ashes :wtf:....
Leaked out of the vase all over the suit case. :BangHead:

Good morning men , wife is setting up the plastic tree hounding me to do more but I’m a lazy guy today ! Foggy damp and cold I’m warm on the couch having to go out at 1 for a hockey game , times like this I wish I could say no .

On a funny part of moving her out she has a very nice blue vase and looks expensive so I packed it up in a suit case with paper and brought it to her apartment and told her This is your blue vase so be careful with unpacking it. She said oh good that's my favorite dogs ashes :wtf:....
woops

Dogonit :(

Good morning men , wife is setting up the plastic tree hounding me to do more but I’m a lazy guy today ! Foggy damp and cold I’m warm on the couch having to go out at 1 for a hockey game , times like this I wish I could say no .
Nothing better than being curled up on the couch with a blanket on a cold day.

Well guys I ran around this weekend to help my brother find a used ride. I drove 400 miles looking at nothing but junk people want 2 grand for. I finally found him a 2008 Grand Caravan that had no heat and temp gauge did not go up at all. When we got it to my house I found a stuck thermostat so I fixed it for a total of 20 bucks. 2 Grand and he has a good car again but needs to set up a payment plan to pay me back.

Well guys I ran around this weekend to help my brother find a used ride. I drove 400 miles looking at nothing but junk people want 2 grand for. I finally found him a 2008 Grand Caravan that had no heat and temp gauge did not go up at all. When we got it to my house I found a stuck thermostat so I fixed it for a total of 20 bucks. 2 Grand and he has a good car again but needs to set up a payment plan to pay me back.
Good riggs. Does it have the stow away seats? Those are cool. Very versatile vehicle.

**** CF ya sound like my life. Always there to help...

Good morning guys looks like a great day I got a good night sleep and feel great.
Watched a good movie last night and desert was a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Haven't watched TV for a long time and was nice to relax and snooze on my easy chair. lol
Make sure you do that in the daytime or you're not officially retired

Went to a wedding reception last night. One of my pals sons bit the bullet. Congratulated him and used my favourite line I use on newly wed grooms. “ life as you know it is over” then I pause for a sec. And say never said it was bad or good only that is over and your starting new. My pal rented a passenger van and hired a young guy to drive people home, nice touch. Was a great party learned a few hunting tips by watching the young bucks chasing the pretty does around. Those girls never dressed like that when I was that age how do they let them go out like that. Going to lay on couch and recover parties like that are hard on the old guy
Marriage is the screwing you get for the screwing you got.

Why are woman in a rush to get married? So they don't have to give BJ's again

For sure.
MIL was just here picking up more stuff and took all the food she bought as that was the deal she bought 80% of the groceries.
Left me having to go shopping real soon. I tell ya she has cost me more money than all my kids I think.
Glad it's over I'm hopping.
Is she talking to you or just daggers?
Didn't she give you the red truck or am I wrong?

**** CF ya sound like my life. Always there to help...
Ya know what you mean. Bailed out a couple of relatives, but one thing I’ve found borrowing money to a relative is never a good thing. I’ll give it to them with out expecting repayment and if it comes back good if not I don’t have to get all pissed off and mad because I wasn’t expecting anyway.
Is she talking to you or just daggers?
Didn't she give you the red truck or am I wrong?

Ya know what you mean. Bailed out a couple of relatives, but one thing I’ve found borrowing money to a relative is never a good thing. I’ll give it to them with out expecting repayment and if it comes back good if not I don’t have to get all pissed off and mad because I wasn’t expecting anyway.
For sure Murray.

-
Back