Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I’m sure you have good support over there Fred. But if not, I have a good friend in Edmonds that would be willing to help if he can.

I’m sure you have good support over there Fred. But if not, I have a good friend in Edmonds that would be willing to help if he can.
Yea more support than I need most of the time trying to stay with everyone all at once is overwhelming. lol

I just have too much stuff in the barn but cant bring myself to get rid of it. Last time I cleaned up at my other house in the 90`s I threw out and gave away all of the 2bbl Chevy carbs and intakes. I then had to buy back everything I gave away a few years later when I got into demolition derby.

Looks like a cobbler's anvil to me, been years since I've seen one.
nope you both are wrong it's a prosthetic. LOL

IMG_20221211_130152196.jpg

Threw some old barn wood on the side to get an idea and I'm liking it I'll bring the boards a bit closer together and varnish them good.

IMG_20221211_130203711_HDR.jpg

I just have too much stuff in the barn but cant bring myself to get rid of it. Last time I cleaned up at my other house in the 90`s I threw out and gave away all of the 2bbl Chevy carbs and intakes. I then had to buy back everything I gave away a few years later when I got into demolition derby.
That's always the way it is.

Well we got around 4" of snow this morning and started back up again but just a light snowfall.
I went out to put the recycling out and decided I better clear it so got the blower out and made short work of that.
It was on the verge of turning into packing snow. Glad I didn't leave it.
Our driveway is 124 feet long plus the sidewalks so sure as hell I wasn't going to shovel it.

Well we got around 4" of snow this morning and started back up again but just a light snowfall.
I went out to put the recycling out and decided I better clear it so got the blower out and made short work of that.
It was on the verge of turning into packing snow. Glad I didn't leave it.
Our driveway is 124 feet long plus the sidewalks so sure as hell I wasn't going to shovel it.
hows the shoulders doing?

Think dinner tonight will be my homemade canned chilli with a side of cheese and egg.
When I get on a crowded train in the morning I think I could clear out an entire rail car in no time.
Life on a train might be a good thing. LOL

Think dinner tonight will be my homemade canned chilli with a side of cheese and egg.
When I get on a crowded train in the morning I think I could clear out an entire rail car in no time.
Life on a train might be a good thing. LOL
Conkelly is the RR name for my area. Should be passing through about cocktail hour.

-
Back