Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning fellas and Happy Monday.
Put up the tree yesterday and today my wife will decorate it.
Pretty soon she'll be baking and I'll be the official taster to make sure they're edible
Have a great day and a great week

My old man worked for the phone company I have new cases of those things in the shed. Most are clear got lots of green and a few of the coveted purple ones. Never thought about using them as shot glasses good idea Fred
Old ban hunting is fun mostly when the owner says take anything you want.

Good morning men, here we go another day closer to the big guy ! Hope everyone has a great day stay safe!

Morning guys and Happy Tuesday.
-9 right now but will be around 2C
We still have a lot of snow around from the snowfall we had on Sunday.
Supposed to have another big storm on Thursday. Snow, rain and freezing rain, Oh Yay!!

Ah yes the infamous Colorado Low. We will be getting crapped on by that one also. But what’s coming after that is more worrisome for me than snow, -40 freaking below. You know turn the ignition and your car laughs at you ugh

Blueberries?

Lobster?

Whales?
(Oe dolphins if you just want a snack)

There's tons of blue food out there if you look hard enough
All of those things are some shade of red. The primary colour blue is what I mean. Blue cheese you say green. Unless it has food colouring in it there is no blue food

Ah yes the infamous Colorado Low. We will be getting crapped on by that one also. But what’s coming after that is more worrisome for me than snow, -40 freaking below. You know turn the ignition and your car laughs at you ugh
Just go back to bed and pull the covers over your head

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Brr cold enough to freeze the dangly bits off this morning.
Have as great and bundle up and wear your Peter Heater if you're going outside

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Brr cold enough to freeze the dangly bits off this morning.
Have as great and bundle up and wear your Peter Heater if you're going outside
Morning gents, temperatures are mild here hovering around the freezing point however 100% chance of snow for the next 48 hr at least. Then into the deep freeze. Checked the dart yesterday all is well. Covered it back up and tucked it in only about 16 weeks till I can wake her up, grown. Finally got the heated hand grips on the snowblower fixed bonus. Have a great day.

Good evening gentlemen, temp hovering around 0 c another dry day ! Nothing real exciting going on here :p

Morning gents and Happy Turdsday.
We're going to get clobbered with everything but the kitchen sink.
First real Winter storm really so we've been very lucky.
The high winds have already started then we can't wait for the snow, rain, freezing rain and black ice or should I say Ice of colour. Have to be correct you know.

This is all it takes to get hired

IMG_3019.JPG

Morning guys hope your all doing well. I'm still in Washington my brother is doing better so I will be heading home next week before the mad Christmas travel rush.

-
Back