Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yesterday I got to help out at accident. No one seriously injured she was in a deep ditch and couldn’t wiggle out so they cut the roof off got her out the

D756229D-0A56-4B7B-B4B4-9D96DF96B9C4.jpeg

2789C4CC-25D5-4894-B50B-49C292625A98.jpeg

Good job buddy and really now she has a convertible and raised the value of it. Damn you guys cut it almost perfect.
The city guys do all the extractions we only assist , they have the new battery powered cutter it’s awsome as you can see .

The windshield is saw“d out by hand then flopped out of the way , other windows are broken out then the snip”er is used cool process , our dept did auto extraction at a auto wrecker it was the most fun I had in practice.

The windshield is saw“d out by hand then flopped out of the way , other windows are broken out then the snip”er is used cool process , our dept did auto extraction at a auto wrecker it was the most fun I had in practice.
Guess they lost their prybar. lol

The reason that the career guys do the extraction is strictly insurance purposes or liability purposes will be a better description.

Just my 2 cents and that's why I'm back working at the body shop. Been almost a year and the last trial in court is not been posted yet so most of my money will be gone in court costs.
So sad... He did the right thing as far as the age thing goes. The picture thing not so good. A lesson though.
But why did she let him take pictures of her naked in the first place? A dumb thing for her to do in my opinion

It happens I guess to us all one way or another Randy Just I guess needed to vent.
It's good to get things off your chest Fred. You can't keep everything bottled up inside.
Go to a secluded spot and scream your head off. It's a great stress reliever.
You can also write her a letter and call her everything in the book and then some. Once you're finished then rip it up and throw it out. I've done that a couple of times and feels good

Last edited:
But originally it just had a scratch on the fender but glad you saved her

-
Back