Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Id come help ya but I'm knee deep in fiberglass dust. Need to buy whiskey for fiberglass. lol
Wish you were a tad bit closer to me I have plenty of real good Fiberglass cloth. real strong stuff and a few bottles of strong whiskey to go with it. lol

Found a hood ornament for the old truck could ya all give me an opinion.
6ef4a7b1b04f70fb24240db0f6b02bcc_1080x.jpg

Hope they get caught for there wrong doing and they hang them by there balls.
Oh but that would be too violent and the race card would come out.
They have rights you know Fred and probably more than we do.
The courts are pitiful right now but APPARENTLY things are going to change and about time

Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.
My youngest son when he was 18 had a girl friend that was 17 and they broke up and a few years later she gave him a bad wrap on face book so he posted a picture of her on the internet butt naked. Cops hauled his *** to jail and the Judge put a 100'000 bail out with no bails bond I had to pay 100'000 and 20, 000 for a lawyer to get him out of jail.
Yea the courts are corrupted and the girl that put him in this situation has been going out with a guy 8 years older than her when she was 15 and my son found out about it and left her.
I loose and the girl gets a pat on the back and so does her boyfriend.
Think I'm about fed up with the government.

Just my 2 cents and that's why I'm back working at the body shop. Been almost a year and the last trial in court is not been posted yet so most of my money will be gone in court costs.

My youngest son when he was 18 had a girl friend that was 17 and they broke up and a few years later she gave him a bad wrap on face book so he posted a picture of her on the internet butt naked. Cops hauled his *** to jail and the Judge put a 100'000 bail out with no bails bond I had to pay 100'000 and 20, 000 for a lawyer to get him out of jail.
Yea the courts are corrupted and the girl that put him in this situation has been going out with a guy 8 years older than her when she was 15 and my son found out about it and left her.
I loose and the girl gets a pat on the back and so does her boyfriend.
Think I'm about fed up with the government.
Man that sucks, sorry to hear about that **** show Fred.

Venting is good for the soul, sometimes I go out to the back 40 and let’er rip. Why this makes me feel better I don’t know but it works
Only problem here is my neighbors so I vent with you guys because ya all ready know I'm crazy.

-
Back