Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
That’s my Home Depot truck

BF1FA17B-A981-48AD-A6A7-9BB0A3A0B8AF.jpeg

4C8464CC-DAD4-4EC7-B9C6-C6538872788E.jpeg

As my Aunt would say.. "It's pissisting down".
It was raining when I got up and hasn't stopped once today.
At least we didn't get the freezing rain they said we might get.
I can see a definite difference inh the height of the snow though.
I would say we still have 6" on the ground still but it's receding just like my hairline.
Have a great one guys. Geez Friday again tomorrow, well the hell did the week go?

As my Aunt would say.. "It's pissisting down".
It was raining when I got up and hasn't stopped once today.
At least we didn't get the freezing rain they said we might get.
I can see a definite difference inh the height of the snow though.
I would say we still have 6" on the ground still but it's receding just like my hairline.
Have a great one guys. Geez Friday again tomorrow, well the hell did the week go?
Been nice here Mark I can't complain but I still do. LOL

Missed a couple days ,weather update rain,sun,wind,fog ,sun,rain repeat. Warm when the sun is out had shop doors open furnace is set at 55f and it didnt come on that’s a bonus ! Cooled off this morning fresh snow on the hills . Nothing new on car stuff . Pulling a transmission out of a freightliner 18 speed it’s massive ! And no I’ve never heard that before .:poke:

A couple of weeks ago I was saying a car was driven right through the front doors of a mall in Toronto.
Somehow they caught one of the guys. They stole the car in Montreal and came to Toronto to do the heist.
There is now an APB out on the second idiot.

A couple of weeks ago I was saying a car was driven right through the front doors of a mall in Toronto.
Somehow they caught one of the guys. They stole the car in Montreal and came to Toronto to do the heist.
There is now an APB out on the second idiot.
Hope they get caught for there wrong doing and they hang them by there balls.

Another *** that makes 3 I have 3 more to go or maybe 5 more it depends on if I'm in the mood. lol

When I was foreman for a smaller masonry company, and I’d get a new labourer on the job. Depending on how green he was I’d take him around introduce him to the bricklayer’s and other helpers. The I would tell them two things, 3 things I don’t want to hear on this job , oops, oh oh, holy **** cause that means something really bad happened. The other thing I would tell them is I’M AN ASSHOLE and I’m good at it. After 2,3 weeks they’d come and say your not much of An asshole. I’d look square in eyes and say “you haven’t tried me yet. Then chuckle. Usually all was good.

-
Back