Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I was finally able to get my locking hubs out of the plow truck today

I had sprayed them down with PB blaster over the weekend and put a few miles on it, when I unbolted them today they popped right out

Drove it for about 20 minutes with the centers of the lockers out and she still squealed and got hot so im sure now the wheel bearings are shot

I ordered a new set of wheel hubs and hopefully next week I can get her all fixed up (will be hitting the hubs with PB blaster aswell to help
Hope you can get it fixed after that.

5CF35CBE-3C77-4B9A-8F97-9DCF77484E2B.jpeg

Practice makes perfect but for me it's more of a practice , practice and 3rd time is a charm.
Oh I’ll probably make 10 more joints before I get the jigs set up and the bugs worked out. Has to be quick, easy, and accurate if you want to sell them. Especially when you start farting around with a $100 piece of clear maple.

Morning Fellas and Happy Tuesday
Yesterday was gorgeous... -1 but lots of sun.
Was temped to get the chairs out and sit in the sun but went for a walk instead.
6 today but rain. At least that will get rid of snow and we have a lot of it.
Have a great one

Good morning guys we here on the coast are in a **** storm high winds ,and rain yesterday 50mm and calling for 50/70 mm today . Yippie only good thing no shovelling :thumbsup:

Good morning guys we here on the coast are in a **** storm high winds ,and rain yesterday 50mm and calling for 50/70 mm today . Yippie only good thing no shovelling :thumbsup:
I heard you guys were getting hammered.

Nice little thaw going on here too. Spent most of the day on the floor fixing the last of the shoddy fiberglass repairs on this Corvette.

Nice little thaw going on here too. Spent most of the day on the floor fixing the last of the shoddy fiberglass repairs on this Corvette.
If I remember the hing to the door area was a nasty try to fix it.

If I remember the hing to the door area was a nasty try to fix it.
Yes it was. Got that all sorted out. Had one last little spot to strip on the lower front right fender. Didnt see that **** show coming. Had to saw it out and start over. Had to build a new piece for it. I've also stripped of all of the gel coat on the one piece front end. Probably Eckler. Great fun. Sure a. Enjoying my bluetooth ear protection. Has a built in microphone too. It's a little heavy and hotter than regular ear muffs.

Yes it was. Got that all sorted out. Had one last little spot to strip on the lower front right fender. Didnt see that **** show coming. Had to saw it out and start over. Had to build a new piece for it. I've also stripped of all of the gel coat on the one piece front end. Probably Eckler. Great fun. Sure a. Enjoying my bluetooth ear protection. Has a built in microphone too. It's a little heavy and hotter than regular ear muffs.
My hearing aids are Bluetooth with my phone, they are noise canceling, not hearing protection, can stream music off the net, answer and talk on phone without touching phone, talk to Siri and google what I need, addresses directions to where I’m going,amazing really expensive piece of equipment. To bad I need them to hear.

My hearing aids are Bluetooth with my phone, they are noise canceling, not hearing protection, can stream music off the net, answer and talk on phone without touching phone, talk to Siri and google what I need, addresses directions to where I’m going,amazing really expensive piece of equipment. To bad I need them to hear.
I have been around a lot of people who were hard of hearing. Got some funny stories. A least you can hear. Those old aids sucked.

What ? Type louder. LOL Need hearing aids for sure but can't afford them yet.

Buying the aids is not the problem, don’t go to a big box store ie. Costco, Walmart etc. did the math, went to a reputable hearing Clinc mine is Connect Hearing. Free cleaning, silicone canal plugs, wax dams, hearing tests and adjustments and other assorted stuff for life. Rechargeable batteries warrantied for 5 years, expected life 7 to 10 then another $500 to replace with same warranty. Price difference about $2000 lower quality aid and no perks, your on your own. Willing to pay for easy.

Buying the aids is not the problem, don’t go to a big box store ie. Costco, Walmart etc. did the math, went to a reputable hearing Clinc mine is Connect Hearing. Free cleaning, silicone canal plugs, wax dams, hearing tests and adjustments and other assorted stuff for life. Rechargeable batteries warrantied for 5 years, expected life 7 to 10 then another $500 to replace with same warranty. Price difference about $2000 lower quality aid and no perks, your on your own. Willing to pay for easy.
Maybe that didn’t come out right Walmart and big box stores have the lower quality aids

-
Back