Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I like what your doing the roof to the back quarters looks great lower in black as well but the grey insert I don't like but just being honest on what I think.
Thats why I posted the pics here I like opinions and its primer so easy to change. After doing that fender I also thought it looked a little goofy.

Thats why I posted the pics here I like opinions and its primer so easy to change. After doing that fender I also thought it looked a little goofy.
I like honest feed back on my projects. It's not a problem if someone doesn't like what I'm doing and really appreciate any idea.

Ford always had a better suspension for handling a plow.
Just my 2 cents.
You may be on to something, work Trucks in general and plow trucks specifically, for every dodge or chevy I see I must see 3 or 4 ford's

There must be a reason for that

You may be on to something, work Trucks in general and plow trucks specifically, for every dodge or chevy I see I must see 3 or 4 ford's

Could have to do with dealerships and how well they treat their customers.

Just buy a school bus and you'll have plenty of seats and put chains on it and much cheaper than a truck. Really think that would work and save you a pile of money.

Just buy a school bus and you'll have plenty of seats and put chains on it and much cheaper than a truck. Really think that would work and save you a pile of money.
Use your imagination paint it up put some blue dot tail lights in it, hang a few antlers on the plow with maybe a few deer butts dangling on the side of the plow.
Damn I think I make one.

You don’t have to chain up school buses. At least around here. They are built in. I reckon they don’t make great plow rigs. Lol

Not trying to make fun of you Diy I think your idea of getting a better truck is a good idea and a Ford is another good idea.

My dad rescued me once in my 2 wheel drive truck. He said “did you learn anything?” I said “ya” I need a 4wd. Wrong answer. Lol

-
Back