Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
No I know I just had this not to long ago but it’s going to be baked spaghetti again. I bought everything on the way home from church today plus enough that I shouldn’t have to go shopping this week. New York strip steaks, hamburg, chicken wings, some sliced ham, and 250.00 worth of other stuff.
That's not hard to do these days

Morning guys and Happy Monday.
Had a great time at my daughter's yesterday and the drive was excellent.
Dry roads and lots of sun.
Today will be even better apparently so I'll be outside as much as possible today
Have a great day

Morning guys and Happy Monday.
Had a great time at my daughter's yesterday and the drive was excellent.
Dry roads and lots of sun.
Today will be even better apparently so I'll be outside as much as possible today
Have a great day
Always good to see the kids glad you had fun.

Well here is how far I got this weekend

9B3E60D7-E687-4B64-9A53-831DD69CE98B.jpeg

094CA309-26F1-4BD7-82F7-F77E2FE9A1A7.jpeg

I like it CF the wheel well trim sets it off nicely.
BTW good to have cats on the farm I see one big cat must not like to eat with the others. lol
That is the old tomcat just over a year ago he came home after someone got him in a trap and he lost both front paws. I try to feed him separate because he can’t defend himself

That is the old tomcat just over a year ago he came home after someone got him in a trap and he lost both front paws. I try to feed him separate because he can’t defend himself
That's sad good to see your taking care of him though.

Been gorgeous here most of the day. Sun galore and around 5-6C
My wife and I sat outside for over an hour this afternoon then you could start to feel it cool down.
Tomorrow supposed to be the same.
Finally got the 300 cleaned up. Been a while

Spent 2 hours talking with a guy on the city board in my town and he ask me to be on the board. :wtf:
So looks like I might be on the city board but only 85 people living in town and most are older than me.

Spent 2 hours talking with a guy on the city board in my town and he ask me to be on the board. :wtf:
So looks like I might be on the city board but only 85 people living in town and most are older than me.
85 people that’s a metropolis. The township I live in Has a population of 16 and that includes 2 dogs and 1 cat. Lol

85 people that’s a metropolis. The township I live in Has a population of 16 and that includes 2 dogs and 1 cat. Lol
:rofl:Kinda think they are looking for someone to run the snow blower to keep the roads clean and putting up with everyone complaining about me blowing snow in there yard. I'm an *** I could do that. LOL

Well another interesting day at work , boss has me processing an old garbage truck ,pulled 180 litres of hydraulic fluid,100 litres of fuel, dropped the engine oil out then was told we’re gonna run it ,whoops 40 litres of engine oil in the furnace tank now :eek:

-
Back