Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning fellas and Happy Funday.
supposed to be 5 and sunny all day.
Heading to my daughter's place for my grandson's 15th. It's actually next Thursday but he'll be in school
Have a great day everyone

Mornin fellas. Today is the stuper bowl where that Tom Brady guy shoots a score with a puck into a net and knocks down all the pins for a field goal. Yes you can tell I am not a sports fan.

Mornin fellas. Today is the stuper bowl where that Tom Brady guy shoots a score with a puck into a net and knocks down all the pins for a field goal. Yes you can tell I am not a sports fan.
And hope everyone's favorite player gets a home run.
Me either CF.

Im not either, but i did take the time last nite to get this set up in the foyer at church

20230211_224153.jpg

So ya must have lots of sport fans at church.
No more then usual, i think

But the main reason i did this was because each year our Pastor gets into it and yells at all those who lay out of church to watch the superbowl

So this is just a litle jab

No more then usual, i think

But the main reason i did this was because each year our Pastor gets into it and yells at all those who lay out of church to watch the superbowl

So this is just a litle jab
:rofl:I like your sense of humor.

Looks like KFC is on the menu. LOL

No I know I just had this not to long ago but it’s going to be baked spaghetti again. I bought everything on the way home from church today plus enough that I shouldn’t have to go shopping this week. New York strip steaks, hamburg, chicken wings, some sliced ham, and 250.00 worth of other stuff.

No I know I just had this not to long ago but it’s going to be baked spaghetti again. I bought everything on the way home from church today plus enough that I shouldn’t have to go shopping this week. New York strip steaks, hamburg, chicken wings, some sliced ham, and 250.00 worth of other stuff.
all sounds good mostly the steaks. I'm single so I go once a month shopping and eat lots of left overs. Amazing how much the price went up on everything.

all sounds good mostly the steaks. I'm single so I go once a month shopping and eat lots of left overs. Amazing how much the price went up on everything.

It’s nutty. That is if you can find stuff. This was my fifth trip to Walmart for cat food and they had one 30 pound bag of meow Mix finally. That four trips they had nothing. Small cell batteries for like digital mics were all gone.

It’s nutty. That is if you can find stuff. This was my fifth trip to Walmart for cat food and they had one 30 pound bag of meow Mix finally. That four trips they had nothing. Small cell batteries for like digital mics were all gone.
Good reason to stay or go analog.

Not so bad here living in the middle of nothing sometimes is a good thing I think.

From what I remember that was a door hinge area that looked real nasty to rebuild.
Yup. Ended up putting a new piece in there. I'm pretty sure something is dimensionally wrong in there. Had to do some major hole sanding to get the door to fit. I sure hope he has no issues with the weather-strips but he's a smart guy and understands the issue. It never was right since he bought it. He just wants to drive it. He's not super concerned about the particulars.

How's the fiberglass going Charlie.
Not so bad here living in the middle of nothing sometimes is a good thing I think.

Lol. Nothing. My closest town 3.5 miles away was a one red light town till four years ago when they put in a new bridge. We are also a dry township allowing alcohol only after voted on. Lol my neighbor behind my house is five horses and a chicken coop. Ohhhh I guess a few people do live in the house on that 150 acre lot too.

-
Back