Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning Guys and Happy Saturday.
We did get some snow but basically just a ground covering. YES!!!!!
Hoping this is the last kick and the can and now just rain to wash the rest of the snow away and get rid of the salt.
Have a great day especially you Fred with your grandkids. Cherish the time you have with them.

Haven't had snow here since Christmas. Everybody seems to have hogged it all, and nobody wants to share.

Figures
I can send ya some my friend. lol
Most roads are closed here we have blizzard conditions most of the State.

Morning Guys and Happy Saturday.
We did get some snow but basically just a ground covering. YES!!!!!
Hoping this is the last kick and the can and now just rain to wash the rest of the snow away and get rid of the salt.
Have a great day especially you Fred with your grandkids. Cherish the time you have with them.
Thanks Mark but looks like no show today the weather is bad.

Still waiting clear and cold, weather liar keeps threatening but nothing.

16BB8407-C242-469A-B6EB-EEA109555FC5.png

What and rob it of it’s job as a breeze way lol
:rofl:Wanna be able to use the BBQ grill today without having to clean a foot of snow off it. lol
Was thinking it might be a good day to get the smoker going, I'll have to look in the freezer and see what I have to make some jerky.
Never done jerky before so I'll have to check out some recipes. You got some good recipes Murray.

Wife and I just came back in from shoveling, again. We have at least as much if not more snow than we have had all winter. Sky is finally clear now, and the forecast for Monday is 48*, but only high 30s through Wednesday. Be more than happy to see this **** gone.

Morning men it’s a glorious day no rain yet or snow:poke:but it is supposed to change , hockey is winding down it’s happy and sad all at once . Next weekend are the provincials where all the top teams in the div play off .

Wife and I just came back in from shoveling, again. We have at least as much if not more snow than we have had all winter. Sky is finally clear now, and the forecast for Monday is 48*, but only high 30s through Wednesday. Be more than happy to see this **** gone.
I hear ya Randy I have almost 2 feet of snow that drifted on my driveway so far and can't even get out my front door.

Morning men it’s a glorious day no rain yet or snow:poke:but it is supposed to change , hockey is winding down it’s happy and sad all at once . Next weekend are the provincials where all the top teams in the div play off .
What no snow there? I could bag ya some up and send it to ya. :poke:
Hope you had a good hockey season Biff.

Well it's nice and sunny with a cold wind but not bad.
Had a nice walk but had to wrap up.
Got Sheperds Pie for supper tonight. Comfort food on a day like this.
All that snow we got yesterday didn't amount to hardly anything but what did come down is all gone.
Have a great evening.

Well it's nice and sunny with a cold wind but not bad.
Had a nice walk but had to wrap up.
Got Sheperds Pie for supper tonight. Comfort food on a day like this.
All that snow we got yesterday didn't amount to hardly anything but what did come down is all gone.
Have a great evening.
Shepherds pie sounds good, if I could get to your house for dinner trust me I'd be right at your door. :thumbsup:

My son took his wife to Vegas not long ago in his small plane and is now trying to get back home but he's stranded in the warm weather down South till this storm passes.
Lucky basterd.

Snow starting to whip up now, hope this isn’t going to be a 66’er. Buddy was pushing tops of landed wood away today and one branch was bent back, I knew he couldn’t hear me so I tried sending telepathic messages didn’t work branch snapped back blew an $800 window out of his tractor. Was spectacular to whiteness. Have a good evening guy’s

-
Back