Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Half size of a chicken .
Yea I hear 4 to 6 inches starting tomorrow.
Probably Hungarian partridge also good eating. Hard to shoot on the fly
You would probably eat 2, they’re pretty small but tasty. Around my bush I have all three Ruffies, sharpies, and Hungarians. Have taken the odd Ruffie with the pellet rifle for lunch, cut up sautéed with onions mushrooms garlic a little sauce from the cracklings in the pan over toast yum.

You would probably eat 2, they’re pretty small but tasty. Around my bush I have all three Ruffies, sharpies, and Hungarians. Have taken the odd Ruffie with the pellet rifle for lunch, cut up sautéed with onions mushrooms garlic a little sauce from the cracklings in the pan over toast yum.
That sounds good and plenty of them around here. State let loose a pile of Pheasants a few years ago. Haven't had Pheasant in many years.

I ate a Hungarian years ago. She was kinda hairy.

Good morning guys-1 this morning not to bad realy possibly up to 10deg .

Just looking at the weather Fred, look’s like Mom is going to crap all over you. Don’t know if it’ll make it this far north, no weather statements for here YET but Cartwright just north of you has one. Maybe you were sleep dancing. Those birds, are they the approximate size of a farm chicken or half the size. Back in bush processing today. Have a great day
Special weather statement issued this morning, up to 8 inches of snow by Saturday, fantastic news, yup.
-6* now, but by Monday the weather idiots are calling for high 40s again, can't happen soon enough. More than sick of this cold and snow ****.

Been a beautiful day. Sunny and 3 today and hardly any wind. That's something new lol
The water is really running now but we still have 5-6 " of snow on the ground.
We may get some more snow tomorrow but 2-3 " is what they are saying.
Nice walk this afternoon and did the full 2 km. It's a week since we had the storm and some lazy bastards still haven't cleaned their sidewalks. The by-law says they must be cleared 24 hrs after a storm.
Have a lovely evening and be safe.

Special weather statement issued this morning, up to 8 inches of snow by Saturday, fantastic news, yup.
-6* now, but by Monday the weather idiots are calling for high 40s again, can't happen soon enough. More than sick of this cold and snow ****.
Hope this is the last time we get **** on for the year.

Been a beautiful day. Sunny and 3 today and hardly any wind. That's something new lol
The water is really running now but we still have 5-6 " of snow on the ground.
We may get some more snow tomorrow but 2-3 " is what they are saying.
Nice walk this afternoon and did the full 2 km. It's a week since we had the storm and some lazy bastards still haven't cleaned their sidewalks. The by-law says they must be cleared 24 hrs after a storm.
Have a lovely evening and be safe.
Thank god no side walks here.

1678432239367.gif

Morning guys and Happy Friday again.
So it's a crap shoot whether we'll have snow or not. NOT I hope.
My cousins in the U.K. got a foot of snow in places. It's shut the country down as they don't have the equipment to handle that much. They haven't had any snow for 5 years where they live
Have a great day and an even better weekend

Morning guys and Happy Friday again.
So it's a crap shoot whether we'll have snow or not. NOT I hope.
My cousins in the U.K. got a foot of snow in places. It's shut the country down as they don't have the equipment to handle that much. They haven't had any snow for 5 years where they live
Have a great day and an even better weekend
It has been snowing here for 5 hours and coming your way.

-
Back