Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Got about 15 grouse that bedded down in my yard tonight. Funny watching them out the window. They find a spot and dig a hole in the snow so nothing but there heads stick out. Tried to get a picture but can't see much.
Been working this week at the bodyshop trying to make enough money to stay afloat. New OEM parts come in almost daily and the quality has gone down hill tremendously.
Windshields almost tripled in price and have to wait forever for new parts.
Same with mechanical parts including air and oil filters

We use Baldwin at work but myself I use Delco on the GM and Motorcraft on Fords and Mopar on Mopars. Just the way I do it no Fram for me on anything.
My friend works at a big road building /crushing construction company and they are always testing oils. They use Baldwin

I use Wix on my own stuff ,work buys filters from Mack road salesman can’t remember the brand for the life of me , there white with blue writing.

1678265446155.gif

We use Baldwin at work but myself I use Delco on the GM and Motorcraft on Fords and Mopar on Mopars. Just the way I do it no Fram for me on anything.
I stopped using Fram years ago. Garbage!!! Been using the NAPA Gold. They're made buy Wix from what I understand. The price of oil will knock you over, almost doubled now

He's on pain pills and anti-biotics but not doing bad.
They put the attachment on in about a month after everything has healed

Home from work got a pile of kids dropping in for the weekend and haven't seen them in a long time so I'm excited to get a chance to chase the grand kids around the house.

We hope so too Fred. One thing is once you have this done you can't go back to wearing hearing aids
Been really sunny today. There was a wind blowing all day though.
Have a great evening guys
You as well Mark and again hopping the best for your son in law.

Hoping to get the car out in 3 weeks. I always try for April 1st. Just need the rain to wash the snow away and clean the streets

Hoping to get the car out in 3 weeks. I always try for April 1st. Just need the rain to wash the snow away and clean the streets
Got another bunch of snow coming here soon. Think if I'm lucky I might get mine off the stands in 2 months.

-
Back