Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hate yams but yea the kids like them.
Not sure I have ever had a REAL yam. I don't like sweet potatoes. There is some major confusion there. A lot of producers call sweet potatoes yams. Yams are poisonous when raw along with their leaves and taste more like regular potatoes. You can eat sweet potato leaves.

Not sure I have ever had a REAL yam. I don't like sweet potatoes. There is some major confusion there. A lot of producers call sweet potatoes yams. Yams are poisonous when raw along with their leaves and taste more like regular potatoes. You can eat sweet potato leaves.
I didn't know the difference.

The local news was offering up some first day of spring temperature records in my area. The lowest was minus 17 and the highest was 70

Morning fellas and welcome to the first full day of Spring. It didn't start till 5:24 pm yesterday.
Supposed to be 7 and sunny. Guess we'll find out
Enjoy your day

It was gorgeous out today. It hit 8 degrees here and sunny.
Went for a nice walk and then after lunch we sat outside for well over an hr.
Got rid of a lot of snow and now the flowers are coming up.
Watching the birds and they are fighting for one our birdhouses.
They sure fight and show their displeasure with each other.
Have a great evening

It was gorgeous out today. It hit 8 degrees here and sunny.
Went for a nice walk and then after lunch we sat outside for well over an hr.
Got rid of a lot of snow and now the flowers are coming up.
Watching the birds and they are fighting for one our birdhouses.
They sure fight and show their displeasure with each other.
Have a great evening
Flowers? that must be nice and being able to sit outside for more than 5 minutes without long johns , heavy coat, hat and gloves I'd freeze up.
No thawing out here yet and if not active and just sitting around would freeze my balls off. LOL

Did some more sun bathing today. Making potato soup now. Worked on a Corvette most of the day. Have a good evening folks.

My tan? Lol you dont want to see that. Just more mud Fred. Nothing exciting. Redid one door that I called good at one time but it didnt pass the test today. More previously repaired glass.
Always another repair with glass.
Nope not interested in your tan. LOL

Looks like I am buying a Lincoln 180i mp multi process welder new in box in the morning. It does mig/ flux core wire / stick / tig / aluminum spool gun. It does not come with spool gun/ tig torch or tig pedal they are sold separate.

Looks like I am buying a Lincoln 180i mp multi process welder new in box in the morning. It does mig/ fulx core wire / stick / tig / aluminum spool gun. It does not come with spool gun/ tig torch or tig pedal they are sold separate.
Always liked the Lincoln hope your getting a good deal on it.

Looks like I am buying a Lincoln 180i mp multi process welder new in box in the morning. It does mig/ flux core wire / stick / tig / aluminum spool gun. It does not come with spool gun/ tig torch or tig pedal they are sold separate.
I have a Lincoln inverter mig. It has a lag with the trigger pull. It’s horrible for sheetmetal patch work.

-
Back