Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hanger bolts, wing nuts, like me and 1 1/2” X 1/&” masonite strips. Top strips stapled to screen, sides loose and rolled up with screen and top strips for storage. Not perfect but way better than Smokey coils or spray.
Tough part is finding screen big enough found this one at a defunct deck builder

Have saw guy’s do panels attached same way but hard to store
Got lots of honey bees around here that would like to make a new home in my garage and not wanting to kill them but flies are a pain to control.

Got lots of honey bees around here that would like to make a new home in my garage and not wanting to kill them but flies are a pain to control.
Hear ya got some honey bee guy’s around here, guy next door with horses moved out so bull and blue bottle flies are gone. But we got mosquitoes and no see ems like stupid . Those coils work good but I don’t need to be breathing that ****. Just poured a shot of 83 finished cleaning up shop so on to the next project DART WOO HOO

Hear ya got some honey bee guy’s around here, guy next door with horses moved out so bull and blue bottle flies are gone. But we got mosquitoes and no see ems like stupid . Those coils work good but I don’t need to be breathing that ****. Just poured a shot of 83 finished cleaning up shop so on to the next project DART WOO HOO
Cheers my friend I'll join ya.

nc_ohc=kZH-_S0LyU8AX-HzTE5&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg
My son and his wife in the grand canyon this year.

My neighbor's neighbor (not me) gave them some used paving bricks. He never used them and is selling his house and asked me if I wanted them and I accepted.
IT Took the neighbor kids an hour to move them onto my property. He asked me what was my plan for them. I said probably gave them to my neighbor some day. LOL. Actually, I want to build a patio around my fire pit.

20230402_154418.jpg
I'll buy the whiskey @Ahoey

So Fred saw a pic from #1 hwy near Virden mb. Are you getting that blizzard as well. Nice here, overcast but no wind +5C. Water is starting to flow. Think the RR valley is in trouble this year to much snow to late in the spring. When it warms up it will be quick

-
Back