Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well gents been sunny here for the week but cold and windy. Got the box making factory evicted from my toy box. Decided today is the day to kick the Dart out of bed. Opened shed door to let it warm up in there only -2 here today. Stuck the battery in her, checked oil, turned on fuel pump hit the key she said are you out of your f…… mind! So I caressed it pumped it a couple of times and she said oh ok if we must and fired up. Had to be in her and feathering her to get her heated up but a couple minutes of that and she sat there just purring. Al is good sitting in toy box now, wondering where to start. Think spring cleaning is a good place. That way I can remember all the great rides we had. Think I just greased them lmao
Good feeling getting the Dart going again and hope it warms up real soon and rain to wash the salt off the roads.
Well not to fast on the warming up so we don't get flooded out.

Good feeling getting the Dart going again and hope it warms up real soon and rain to wash the salt off the roads.
Well not to fast on the warming up so we don't get flooded out.
Ya apparently with the snow load south of us the Red valley could be in trouble. I’m about 200 ft higher than Wpg so nothing to worry about here

Ya apparently with the snow load south of us the Red valley could be in trouble. I’m about 200 ft higher than Wpg so nothing to worry about here
Yea glad I don't live next to the river I should be fine here as well.

I used to live right on the banks of the Seine River in St. Vital, never got flooded, but came really close in 1997, the water was over my fence but still about 8 ft lower than my house. Paddled my canoe over the fence on May long weekend and across the golf course on the other side.

I used to live right on the banks of the Seine River in St. Vital, never got flooded, but came really close in 1997, the water was over my fence but still about 8 ft lower than my house. Paddled my canoe over the fence on May long weekend and across the golf course on the other side.
Could never figure out why they would build a town where two rivers meet, except that the rivers were hwys. Mean level of lake Wpg is 762 ft I think Wpg is maybe 800 ft. The red river delta is about 40 miles North of the city. You do the math

My Model A has transverse springs front and back if that is correct term for your front spring set up
Just my front spring is transverse the back are some heavy buggers and think one weighs as much as the engine.
Think my front end is not stock but not real sure.

Bet the fish were happy to see some new ground.

Just my front spring is transverse the back are some heavy buggers and think one weighs as much as the engine.
Think my front end is not stock but not real sure.
Looks about the same as my car. Check up on the radius arm ball had a little grief with mine. Nothing money couldn’t fix though

Looks about the same as my car. Check up on the radius arm ball had a little grief with mine. Nothing money couldn’t fix though
Yea been welded up on the right side but keep it greased real good. Only does 25 MPH so not a big deal as log as I keep checking it.

Yea been welded up on the right side but keep it greased real good. Only does 25 MPH so not a big deal as log as I keep checking it.
Ya I bought the rubber ball to take up slack, not good got it welded up with hard surfacing rod ground it down to fit an good no more wondering

Ya I bought the rubber ball to take up slack, not good got it welded up with hard surfacing rod ground it down to fit an good no more wondering
That's what I like about my old truck it wonders like I do. :thumbsup:

That's what I like about my old truck it wonders like I do. :thumbsup:
Ya me too. As of next Tuesday I should have 8 bush cords of cut and split poplar fire wood on yard woo hoo and all for the low price of one black finger nail. Should be good for heat in the toy box for two winters

Ya me too. As of next Tuesday I should have 8 bush cords of cut and split poplar fire wood on yard woo hoo and all for the low price of one black finger nail. Should be good for heat in the toy box for two winters
:rofl: Well worth the owee.
Got me some Snoopy band aids and they help put a smile on my face when I get hurt.

Hope it works out for ya buddy.
Well. It took me a few hours longer then I hoped and we had some issues with the trade, but we are now an all mopar household

20230331_173919.jpg

-
Back