Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I wonder what would happen if you put a block between the rear axle and the frame eliminating the spring movement?

I wonder what would happen if you put a block between the rear axle and the frame eliminating the spring movement?
Here's the back springs

IMG_20230330_150838166_HDR.jpg
And this is how I I took the weight off.
IMG_20230330_150634636_HDR.jpg

You know the shelf life of spam? Well that spam will outlast the shelf it is sitting on By the way I like spam even tho it's made from pork shoulders, assholes ,and lips
Pork shoulders or pork butt cut into steaks, grilled a little sauce oh man slurp smack. Keep a spritzer bottle handy lots of flare ups

Good idea tires need to be a bit wider and might change the engine to a horse power with wheelie bars on the back LOL
If I remember the story correctly, in the 30’s in Canada when you couldn’t afford to pay for gas they did exactly that. Believe it was called the Bennett buggy. My grandpa’s story

Great idea, my friend used a similar idea to raise the wood processor. He welded a nut to the hand crank shaft and uses Dewalt impact driver to raise and level processor
Good idea Murray the crank handles are pretty tight in the back of the truck so might just do that thanks.

Morning guys and Happy Friday. Another one off the list.
Might get lots of rain today. Nice... we have a 3 hr drive ahead of us today
Have a great weekend

Morning guys and Happy Friday. Another one off the list.
Might get lots of rain today. Nice... we have a 3 hr drive ahead of us today
Have a great weekend
What is this...freaky Friday?

I'm sitting in my truck in the rain waiting on the wife to go...on a three hour trip
(6 hour round trip)

But when we come back, we should be an all mopar household again

What is this...freaky Friday?

I'm sitting in my truck in the rain waiting on the wife to go...on a three hour trip
(6 hour round trip)

But when we come back, we should be an all mopar household again
Hope it works out for ya buddy.

Well gents been sunny here for the week but cold and windy. Got the box making factory evicted from my toy box. Decided today is the day to kick the Dart out of bed. Opened shed door to let it warm up in there only -2 here today. Stuck the battery in her, checked oil, turned on fuel pump hit the key she said are you out of your f…… mind! So I caressed it pumped it a couple of times and she said oh ok if we must and fired up. Had to be in her and feathering her to get her heated up but a couple minutes of that and she sat there just purring. Al is good sitting in toy box now, wondering where to start. Think spring cleaning is a good place. That way I can remember all the great rides we had. Think I just greased them lmao

-
Back