Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning fellas and Happy (well you know what day it is)
Here we go with another mixed bag of weather. Sunny and mild then after lunch it goes down the shitter. Rain and snow and high winds and -10 tonight.
Make up your G D mind

Home from work and got a package in the mail from my sister that made me cry. My brother died last December and she sent me some things he made in wood shop in high school. I remember being there with him as we helped each other on whatever we we doing in shop class.
He will be missed.

View attachment 1716069909
Nice stuff, memories attached even better

Morning fellas and Happy (well you know what day it is)
Here we go with another mixed bag of weather. Sunny and mild then after lunch it goes down the shitter. Rain and snow and high winds and -10 tonight.
Make up your G D mind
-23 right now here, heading for a balmy-6 high stiff breeze from the north. Should be an interesting day on the wood procesor. Have processed about 30 bush cord now have earned 8 bush cord which is standing on my yard, WOO HOO 3/4 of the battle done. The work is good, being in the bush is better. Lots of things that can really hurt out there so it keeps me on my toes. Lots of fun working with my pal. And heat for my toy box next winter.

-23 right now here, heading for a balmy-6 high stiff breeze from the north. Should be an interesting day on the wood procesor. Have processed about 30 bush cord now have earned 8 bush cord which is standing on my yard, WOO HOO 3/4 of the battle done. The work is good, being in the bush is better. Lots of things that can really hurt out there so it keeps me on my toes. Lots of fun working with my pal. And heat for my toy box next winter.
Must feel good knowing that you don't have to rely on the power grid to stay alive through winter.
Nice Murray.

Hump-Day-Memes-9.jpg

Watching the latest episode of Vise Grip Garage and he is using electric power steering from a volvo. I am going to read up on this as it would be nice to use in a streetrod.

Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
Holy crap all hell broke loose yesterday
It started out fine and around 3pm it stared to rain. Short while after that it started to snow heavy and the snow was coming down sideways. To add to that we had a thunderstorm as well while it was snowing and plus we had 50 mph winds and the temp dropped to -8 last night.
Then to add insult to injury the power went off for almost an hour. Had a nice cold cereal dinner and ice cream lol.
The good thing is I know exactly what we're having for supper tonight.
Have a great day
The snow had calmed some when I took this.

70181222602__2CAA4598-EBBD-4C3B-BC5E-7EE7AEBBAA9E.jpg

Fire away if it will get rid of this crap finally
Here as well. Wasn’t a bad day, sun was shining, -6 for a high, however the wind was out of the ssw at about 200 flipping mph giving us a wind chill of f…… cold, worked the processor for an hour and called it quits. Went home finished last box of season and started the deep cleaning of toy box. Dart will be in shop Sunday to ready it for the season. Just sloppin down 2nd cup of joe. Have a great day gents

Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
Holy crap all hell broke loose yesterday
It started out fine and around 3pm it stared to rain. Short while after that it started to snow heavy and the snow was coming down sideways. To add to that we had a thunderstorm as well while it was snowing and plus we had 50 mph winds and the temp dropped to -8 last night.
Then to add insult to injury the power went off for almost an hour. Had a nice cold cereal dinner and ice cream lol.
The good thing is I know exactly what we're having for supper tonight.
Have a great day
The snow had calmed some when I took this.

View attachment 1716070539
That happened because you did the tire swap to early. lol

-
Back