Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
Holy crap all hell broke loose yesterday
It started out fine and around 3pm it stared to rain. Short while after that it started to snow heavy and the snow was coming down sideways. To add to that we had a thunderstorm as well while it was snowing and plus we had 50 mph winds and the temp dropped to -8 last night.
Then to add insult to injury the power went off for almost an hour. Had a nice cold cereal dinner and ice cream lol.
The good thing is I know exactly what we're having for supper tonight.
Have a great day
The snow had calmed some when I took this.

View attachment 1716070539
Ouch looks like a good day to stay in bed.

That happened because you did the tire swap to early. lol
i still got the winter tires on the wifes charger
i did pull the classy looking wheels of the plow truck and put the ghetto rims back on that were on it when i bought it...i am so ready to trade that truck up

i just may close a deal on one today

i still got the winter tires on the wifes charger
i did pull the classy looking wheels of the plow truck and put the ghetto rims back on that were on it when i bought it...i am so ready to trade that truck up

i just may close a deal on one today
If ya do get a new truck we need pictures please.

Yea I can't afford a new truck as well but don't want one anyway. old and used works best for me.
well, we're in a bit of a tricky situation here
i dont know if i mentioned it, but we got rid of our family hauler a few months ago (and now we are really roughing it with only 3 vehicles)
my wifes grocery getter will sit everyone comfortably, but with 3 kids (and one of them still in a car seat) it gets a little cramped on longer rides
my 05 f350 has also been doubling as a family hauler and it has actaully been doing well (with the double bench, i can got one extra seat in there, or a little extra shoulder room, however we look at it

now, i had been planning on replacing the plow truck this year (the superdookie is pushing 300K and is rusting out from under me) so i had a budget for that, but the family hauler going out was a complete blind side

the wife suggested that instead of replacing them both with seperate vehicles, why not get a slightly nicer plow truck and keep that one as a family hauler

so im looking for a 16 or newer 3/4 ton or bigger crewcab or larger with a full bench (so no stinking console) and less then 100K miles on it for about 30 grand

i found a ram im looking at for a little more, but 20K miles less

well, we're in a bit of a tricky situation here
i dont know if i mentioned it, but we got rid of our family hauler a few months ago (and now we are really roughing it with only 3 vehicles)
my wifes grocery getter will sit everyone comfortably, but with 3 kids (and one of them still in a car seat) it gets a little cramped on longer rides
my 05 f350 has also been doubling as a family hauler and it has actaully been doing well (with the double bench, i can got one extra seat in there, or a little extra shoulder room, however we look at it

now, i had been planning on replacing the plow truck this year (the superdookie is pushing 300K and is rusting out from under me) so i had a budget for that, but the family hauler going out was a complete blind side

the wife suggested that instead of replacing them both with seperate vehicles, why not get a slightly nicer plow truck and keep that one as a family hauler

so im looking for a 16 or newer 3/4 ton or bigger crewcab or larger with a full bench (so no stinking console) and less then 100K miles on it for about 30 grand

i found a ram im looking at for a little more, but 20K miles less
Sounds like a good move but sure would be nice if they was't so damn expensive.

Sounds like a good move but sure would be nice if they was't so damn expensive.
yup
id love to split my budget, get a decent station wagon to haul the kids around in and a truck to plow with, but that just isnt happening

on a side note, i just found ANOTHER truck i like, and this one i will be looking at tomorrow
it is a 3 hour drive, so it will be a fun adventure, should be the last hoorah for the superdookie

yup
id love to split my budget, get a decent station wagon to haul the kids around in and a truck to plow with, but that just isnt happening

on a side note, i just found ANOTHER truck i like, and this one i will be looking at tomorrow
it is a 3 hour drive, so it will be a fun adventure, should be the last hoorah for the superdookie
Guess I should feel lucky I only need one daily driver.

Guess I should feel lucky I only need one daily driver.
i guess we figured out i only "need" one too, thats why were are getting the truck we're getting
with the mazda (previous family hauler) going out, my plow truck has been my daily/family hauler and it really wasnt a big deal

so, we will be down to basically the truck as my daily, the charger as hers, and the duster

So today been home so built another condiment tray for the right door for the old truck and figuring out how to jack up the front of the truck to take the weight off it when all the bar stools have filled up with a bunch of heavy guys has been a try and figure out how with what I have lying around the shop. :BangHead:

So today been home so built another condiment tray for the right door for the old truck and figuring out how to jack up the front of the truck to take the weight off it when all the bar stools have filled up with a bunch of heavy guys has been a try and figure out how with what I have lying around the shop. :BangHead:
I dont get it. Wont the front come up?

I dont get it. Wont the front come up?
Yes it will but put jackstands under the rear and noticed that it put some weight on the front suspension when the seats are full of fat boys. LOL
Not wanting to put any weight on the springs front or back on my old truck.

Yes it will but put jackstands under the rear and noticed that it put some weight on the front suspension when the seats are full of fat boys. LOL
I wonder what would happen if you put a block between the rear axle and the frame eliminating the spring movement?

image001 (2).jpg

-
Back