Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Received a message from my landlord regarding my flags:

His excuse is he's wants the complex to have a nice, clean appearance, and it requires discipline, otherwise, the complex looks trashy. So, he asked me to remove my flags to keep the complex from looking trashy.
Your landlord is an asshole.

I'm under that impression as well.

1685683903132.gif

Received a message from my landlord regarding my flags:

His excuse is he's wants the complex to have a nice, clean appearance, and it requires discipline, otherwise, the complex looks trashy. So, he asked me to remove my flags to keep the complex from looking trashy.
So he's saying your flag is trashy is he?

Morning guys. Another hot day ahead.
So I read that A bodies have a problem with Caster on the left side.
Has anyone else heard that?
I have to put a smaller tire on the front to stop the left front from rubbing on the front wheel opening while doing a right hand turn. The adjustment is as far back as it goes.
Is there any adjustment on the K-Frame?

I have to put a smaller tire on the front to stop the left front from rubbing on the front wheel opening while doing a right hand turn. The adjustment is as far back as it goes.
Morning Mark I'm not good at figuring front end adjustments but you might be able to loosen the main bolts holding the K member to the frame and shifting it a bit but not sure if there is any slop in the K member to do that though.

Morning Mark I'm not good at figuring front end adjustments but you might be able to loosen the main bolts holding the K member to the frame and shifting it a bit but not sure if there is any slop in the K member to do that though.
It said there wasn't any but who knows. Not everything you hear is true on the net

These cars were not designed for radial tires or big tires so to get within the specs needed for that you have to install offset bushings. Remember these cars came with 13 and 14 inch rims.

These cars were not designed for radial tires or big tires so to get within the specs needed for that you have to install offset bushings. Remember these cars came with 13 and 14 inch rims.
Good point CF glad you mentioned that. When you get set up for doing front ends it might be cheaper for me in the long run to have you do mine.

So he's saying your flag is trashy is he?
That's the impression I'm getting. It's not like I just cobbled something together, and put out something contraversal. I took the time to make something decent, painted everything up nice, and made it temporary so it could be easily taken down when it served its purpose, without destroying his property. Several people commented on how nice it looked. But he saw trash, and didn't want me to trash up the place.

That's the impression I'm getting. It's not like I just cobbled something together, and put out something contraversal. I took the time to make something decent, painted everything up nice, and made it temporary so it could be easily taken down when it served its purpose, without destroying his property. Several people commented on how nice it looked. But he saw trash, and didn't want me to trash up the place.
Sounds to me he can move to another country if he has a problem with this one.

Don’t want to be a stick in the mud. Don’t get me wrong I am in total agreement with you. Think it looks good and shows your pride. He for some reason does not have the same opinion. So unless you can convince him otherwise I think your fighting a losing battle.

My thought on this is if he allowed it then others could put out rainbow flags and he has to stop it all to remain non political.

To delete messages, or pm's, select the message, then under Choose Action, select Leave Conversation. It'll then ask you if you want ignore future messages. Select your preference, and choose Ok.

My thought on this is if he allowed it then others could put out rainbow flags and he has to stop it all to remain non political.
Here's the kicker, it wasn't a politically motivated group flag, just a state and country designation flag. If it was a rainbow flag, or BLM flag, or some other group flag that could spark civil unrest, then I could see the point.

Size of flag shouldn't have been an issue, as long as the owner of the flag installed it in such a way as to not cause interference in a normal person's life. I understand people don't want to walk into a waving flag. That's why I put the effort into making sure the sidewalk was not blocked.

Morning men, let your freak flag fly :lol: . Happy Friday. Just a side note I have no flags flying at my house . Stays out there have a great weekend.

-
Back