Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Here's the kicker, it wasn't a politically motivated group flag, just a state and country designation flag. If it was a rainbow flag, or BLM flag, or some other group flag that could spark civil unrest, then I could see the point.

Size of flag shouldn't have been an issue, as long as the owner of the flag installed it in such a way as to not cause interference in a normal person's life. I understand people don't want to walk into a waving flag. That's why I put the effort into making sure the sidewalk was not blocked.
I agree but he is possibly preventing the in your face people from demanding to fly their flag

Here's the kicker, it wasn't a politically motivated group flag, just a state and country designation flag. If it was a rainbow flag, or BLM flag, or some other group flag that could spark civil unrest, then I could see the point.

Size of flag shouldn't have been an issue, as long as the owner of the flag installed it in such a way as to not cause interference in a normal person's life. I understand people don't want to walk into a waving flag. That's why I put the effort into making sure the sidewalk was not blocked.
You should be able to fly any flag you want unless it's obscene. The only problem is you don't own the building and he's a dick

Morning men, let your freak flag fly :lol: . Happy Friday. Just a side note I have no flags flying at my house . Stays out there have a great weekend.
No flags flying here either but that's my choice. We have a Canada Flag in the front window only on Canada Day

Been trying to get pictures of this car for several years now. Finally got a chance today. My #1 Mopar bucket list car.
20230602_115953.jpg

20230602_120004.jpg

20230602_120029.jpg

20230602_120043.jpg

No flags flying here either but that's my choice. We have a Canada Flag in the front window only on Canada Day
Got an old grain auger from FIL going to use the pipe for a flag pole. Just have to figure out where I want it. Mark did you ask your MP for a flag. Phone him, one reg Canadian flag per citizen free

Well guy’s today is 33 years with the old ball and chain. Been an awesome ride. Still making eyes at each other. Life is good. Hope the same for you

Congratulations Murray and have a great day.
Did you know marriage is the screwing you get for the screwing you got
Got an old grain auger from FIL going to use the pipe for a flag pole. Just have to figure out where I want it. Mark did you ask your MP for a flag. Phone him, one reg Canadian flag per citizen free

Yes I did know that but thanks

Morning guys.
Going to be cooler today thank goodness. That hot weather came in too fast and couldn't climatize to it
Have a great weekend and play safe

Good morning men , off to dress up a trail after years of pilling branches , the higher ups have decided that it’s a fire hazard . Go figure i mentioned it last year but it’s there idea now so it’s a great one :rolleyes: . Cheers happy Saturday.

Hi fellas.
So ... mystery solved about my alignment. Chrysler always staggered their front wheels.
Something to do with camber when changing lanes.
I went into the local speed shop and one of the customers heard me talking to the guy behind the desk.
This guy was very knowledgeable and we talked about tires etc.
If the offset was less on the front wheels I could probably get away with it.
My 70 Duster 340 had rally rims and a G60x14 tire and had to bend the very bottom of the left fender to clear.
The right side cleared so that answers that question.
Hope that info helps someone else
What a gorgeous day, 22 and no humidex to talk of so cut the front and rear grass
Have a great evening. I know Fred will be lol

-
Back