Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.
Nice cool temp overnight and 14 when I got up at 5am.
So hopefully my new front tires will be in today and get them changed over maybe tomorrow.
Have a great day

Hi fellas
Been a cool day and all you can smell is smoke.
At least the wind has now pushed it away some anyway. Better than it was.
My tires are in so I get them at 11 tomorrow. Should be fine hopefully but nothing surprises me these days
Have a good one

Well I got the carb kit for the Cordoba today. Now to find the time to do it. My son posted it for sale and we have a few people that want to look at it this weekend for 2 grand.

I be home and the house is hotter than hell. AC is now on but going to take some time to cool down.
Hell of a trip back home got stuck in Chicago traffic because of rush hour and a car accident yesterday for an hour and a half at 85* but the Scamp did good not even close to getting hot so I'm happy.
Stuck in traffic but people were real nice and had some good conversations with people driving by. Always a thumbs up from people we pass or they pass along the trip both ways. At the motel last night I parked in a spot that had 6 empty spots so I took the center and was hopping no one would park next to me and put there car door when they opened it into my car and when I got up this morning a car on both sides took up 2 parking spots to stay clear of my car.
Good people are still around and I met nothing but good people the whole trip.
Had a great time but cost me more than I had money for but no regrets.

I be home and the house is hotter than hell. AC is now on but going to take some time to cool down.
Hell of a trip back home got stuck in Chicago traffic because of rush hour and a car accident yesterday for an hour and a half at 85* but the Scamp did good not even close to getting hot so I'm happy.
Stuck in traffic but people were real nice and had some good conversations with people driving by. Always a thumbs up from people we pass or they pass along the trip both ways. At the motel last night I parked in a spot that had 6 empty spots so I took the center and was hopping no one would park next to me and put there car door when they opened it into my car and when I got up this morning a car on both sides took up 2 parking spots to stay clear of my car.
Gonna need wedding pics.

Glad you're home safe. So nice of people to respect your property.
Sometimes if they see something like that they'll damage it just for spite.
Have you figured out your mileage or afraid to look ?lol
Bet you dragged your butt into bed after that journey.
Take it easy today, you deserve it.

Morning guys. It's really smoky here.
Where my daughter lives the air index reads 11+. Schools may be cancelled today or the kids will be kept inside all day. The smoke is mainly coming from Quebec I believe but we also have some wildfires up north as well.
Supposed to be one of the worst wildfires ever. People are wearing masks to help the situation.
Have a great day

Just looked outside and the sun is a red colour from the smoke. I tired to take a picture and for some reason the camera hardly picked it up and was only a foggy white even when I took it outside

Glad you're home safe. So nice of people to respect your property.
Sometimes if they see something like that they'll damage it just for spite.
Have you figured out your mileage or afraid to look ?lol
Bet you dragged your butt into bed after that journey.
Take it easy today, you deserve it.
I did figure my mileage Mark and ended up being round trip 15.6 give or take a bit.
Mowing lawn and washing bugs off the Scamp today then I get to be a couch potato. lol

Good you had a safe ride home, good to sleep in your on bed again I bet. So what’s the poop on your front end. Did you wear another tire out on the way home?

Good you had a safe ride home, good to sleep in your on bed again I bet. So what’s the poop on your front end. Did you wear another tire out on the way home?
Morning Murray nope no tire wear I only had one problem on the way home I broke the oil dipstick tube off. :BangHead:

Never had that happen before and it broke off even with the block so doesn't look like any fun to dig it out. It had no support bracket but it will when I replace it.
Glad you had a fun and safe trip Fred, Chicago traffic sucks in my book, got stuck in it a few times.
Had the same problem with my current engine, and it was not fun to remove the broken part. Take it easy for a day or two before you dive into that project.

Glad you had a fun and safe trip Fred, Chicago traffic sucks in my book, got stuck in it a few times.
Had the same problem with my current engine, and it was not fun to remove the broken part. Take it easy for a day or two before you dive into that project.
Thanks Randy I'll take you up on that offer.

Fred you can take a ez-out and drive it in and twist and pull out if you are lucky. If it doesn't come out you can drive it into the oil pan it wont hurt anything.
Good idea and I have a slide hammer so I'll stuff the easy out in and latch on to it with the slide hammer. Thanks.

Excuse me for snickering. Did the same thing, I made a mini slide hammers and with a little f……… around I got it out with out to much foul language
**** Murray I'm cussing at it and haven't started working on it yet. LOL

Morning men glad to see everyone is doing well , there’s a huge fire close to us was 40 hectares in the morning but by last night grew to over 100 hectares, far enough away that homes are not affected but the way it’s moving.

Morning men glad to see everyone is doing well , there’s a huge fire close to us was 40 hectares in the morning but by last night grew to over 100 hectares, far enough away that homes are not affected but the way it’s moving.
Morning Biff hope they can get the fire out soon.

Morning Murray nope no tire wear I only had one problem on the way home I broke the oil dipstick tube off. :BangHead:
And I bet it's right at the block. I did that when we had almost put the motor back in the car when we took it out to reseal and paint it. My buddy put some grease on a drill bit and drilled down far enough to get the other tube back in. Worked perfect.

And I bet it's right at the block. I did that when we had almost put the motor back in the car when we took it out to reseal and paint it. My buddy put some grease on a drill bit and drilled down far enough to get the other tube back in. Worked perfect.
Yea it did break even with the block :BangHead:

-
Back