Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Bullards are installed. With the mini excavator no prob. Full concrete, plastic covers installed done deal. Not even close to the amount of grief I was expecting LOL

Hey fellas, been a nice sunny day but a cold wind blowing up your backside.
I checked the trailer over and all is good. So should be good and no problems on the road. If I do I'll call CAA (same as AAA here) and get them to take it to my sons.
He'll be in Kentucky at a big concert.
Doesn't want to leave his 16 yr old home by himself LOL Wonder why haha
Haven't felt like doing anything today. In a bit of a slump right now.
Have a great evening

Bullards are installed. With the mini excavator no prob. Full concrete, plastic covers installed done deal. Not even close to the amount of grief I was expecting LOL
Glad that went well and a job well done I bet.

I checked the trailer over and all is good. So should be good and no problems on the road. If I do I'll call CAA (same as AAA here) and get them to take it to my sons.
Have a great evening
Best to take it easy buddy I know the slump feeling and is no fun, been there all day today.

Best to take it easy buddy I know the slump feeling and is no fun, been there all day today.
Up and atom this morning but after work it went downhill. Came home couple crowns and ginger, if I got any more relaxed I’d probably crap my pants. Got some chicken on the Q don’t think I’ll last to long after that night guy’s

Up and atom this morning but after work it went downhill. Came home couple crowns and ginger, if I got any more relaxed I’d probably crap my pants. Got some chicken on the Q don’t think I’ll last to long after that night guy’s
Not much going on here even dinner is leftovers so yep hit the bottle and hope I make it through a movie before I fall asleep. :thumbsup:

Same pic couple days later, never have saw so much red in bush

IMG_1974.jpeg

Have a great evening
Told your corn flakes joke to some of my age oriented friends. They had tears in their eyes, good one mark

-40 is -40 no matter which side of the border you’re on. How can you tell how cold the winter will be? Check the size of the white mans wood pile. Got your blower up and running. Been so dry here I haven’t cut grass since June. Maybe the reason for all the red in bush. See the fam has hell on wheels on time for bed.

Morning guys and another beautiful day ahead.
Got physio this morning then fix a mower.'My neighbour brought her mower over last night.
The one wheel fell off so checked it out and big hole where the wheel goes.
Easy fix...I have some big washers so will put one on each side and then bolt the Wheel back on. The other side is wobbling bad also so I'll do that one too.
Loaned her my mower so she could finish cutting the grass. She and her husband are both great people.
As a matter of fact we are surrounded by great neighbours. Very lucky
Have a great day

Morning guys and another beautiful day ahead.
Got physio this morning then fix a mower.'My neighbour brought her mower over last night.
The one wheel fell off so checked it out and big hole where the wheel goes.
Easy fix...I have some big washers so will put one on each side and then bolt the Wheel back on. The other side is wobbling bad also so I'll do that one too.
Loaned her my mower so she could finish cutting the grass. She and her husband are both great people.
As a matter of fact we are surrounded by great neighbours. Very lucky
Have a great day
Have found in past a wooden dowel cut and drilled to fit makes a great bushing, washers both sides Soak in oil, still using one on my push mower

Little cloudy, no wind nice temp. Maybe take my new outboard and go fishing today
Sounds like a good idea I haven't fished in years and have a couple Kayaks and a fishing pole. The lake is about 5 blocks away so I have no excuse not to.

Never had one of those. Always made enough to pay all bills, save enough for toys and grow a bank account. Wasn’t always easy. But what I got I own. Thank god thought I had it bad when I took my mortgage out. Holy crap how are the young people going to make it. The price of housing, land, cars, etc. Their kids will end up paying the mortgage off. But I guess that’s what my father thought too.

-
Back