Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Just was cleaning up my souvenir shelf that a pic of high dollar souvenirs would be interesting

IMG_1978.jpeg

Those ones. That’s what-40 does the air is so condensed, with so much more oxygen coming in it leans them right out. They go like hell right before they melt. Think about cool nights and how your car runs.
Good point never thought of that.

Those ones. That’s what-40 does the air is so condensed, with so much more oxygen coming in it leans them right out. They go like hell right before they melt. Think about cool nights and how your car runs.
Oh, I know all about it. Snowmobiles

Scrape the aluminum off the cylinder walls with a straight razor. Free up the rings and keep rolling.

From what I remember of the pictures it was a mess and at least one door Jamb was totally trash.
Yup. Nose blowed off of it a couple times too. It should have had a new Eckler nose put on it but I didnt want to put than much effort into it nor do I really have the expertise to do that in a timely fashion.

Yup. Nose blowed off of it a couple times too. It should have had a new Eckler nose put on it but I didnt want to put than much effort into it nor do I really have the expertise to do that in a timely fashion.
Yea that would be lots of work The door hinge area was bad enough.
You going to paint the outside soon?

Well, I got to buy a new stove today, $1000.00 poorer now. The old one decided to **** the bed on Sunday when we had a big dinner party. Oven wouldn't get over 280 degrees, kinda tough to cook anything with that, so I did everything on the barbeque.
It was the second time that happened, last time was just over 4 years ago, cost me $400.00 to fix it then, and they wanted $100.00 just to come out and diagnose it. Discussed it with my wife and we both felt that it wasn't worth spending another bunch of cash on it, so we elected to just replace it. Of course now, the fridge doesn't match, so.................................I'll probably be buying a new one of them soon too. Cha Chingggg!!!
The appliances were all new in this house when we bought it 10 years ago, they don't last very long anymore, and nobody seems ashamed to admit it either.

Well, I got to buy a new stove today, $1000.00 poorer now. The old one decided to **** the bed on Sunday when we had a big dinner party. Oven wouldn't get over 280 degrees, kinda tough to cook anything with that, so I did everything on the barbeque.
It was the second time that happened, last time was just over 4 years ago, cost me $400.00 to fix it then, and they wanted $100.00 just to come out and diagnose it. Discussed it with my wife and we both felt that it wasn't worth spending another bunch of cash on it, so we elected to just replace it. Of course now, the fridge doesn't match, so.................................I'll probably be buying a new one of them soon too. Cha Chingggg!!!
The appliances were all new in this house when we bought it 10 years ago, they don't last very long anymore, and nobody seems ashamed to admit it either.
It's amazing how complicated they have made refrigeration and heating.

Nothing is good anymore and not fixable makes it even worse.

I bought an air fryer. A lot of people called it a "game changer". Evidently, those people do not know how to use conventional cooking techniques.
I do not like it.

-
Back