Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Never had one of those. Always made enough to pay all bills, save enough for toys and grow a bank account. Wasn’t always easy. But what I got I own. Thank god thought I had it bad when I took my mortgage out. Holy crap how are the young people going to make it. The price of housing, land, cars, etc. Their kids will end up paying the mortgage off. But I guess that’s what my father thought too.
Almost debt free here and want to be free of debt before I die.

Almost debt free here and want to be free of debt before I die.
Been that way for a few years now. The day I paid off my mortgage I quit pounding concrete blocks in the wall, enough time for something easier. So I work as a carpenter now. But this is the last season for that. Still have all the equipment necessary for doing house fronts, so when a sweet one comes along I’ll take my time and make a few bucks good enough

Been that way for a few years now. The day I paid off my mortgage I quit pounding concrete blocks in the wall, enough time for something easier. So I work as a carpenter now. But this is the last season for that. Still have all the equipment necessary for doing house fronts, so when a sweet one comes along I’ll take my time and make a few bucks good enough
My bills take all of my income and to afford anything else I have to work.
If I sold my Scamp I'd be in fat city but trying not to.

Been mortgage free for 20 years now and never had bills hanging over our heads.
A great felling for sure.
Been a gorgeous day.
Went for my physio and the lady said your appointment is tomorrow LOL DUH!!!!

My bills take all of my income and to afford anything else I have to work.
If I sold my Scamp I'd be in fat city but trying not to.
Think about the top dollar you’ll get for your car. You think that will outweigh the smiles per mile or make your life easier better take a hard look at it. Could have sold my car many times when it sat for 39 years. Would have got **** for it 4 grand would of helped but stubborn Irish man said no and suffered a bit. It was the right choice for me.

Today outside the liquor store for the first time in my life I saw a studbaker avonti in the steel want a beautiful car. It was metallic red. Amazing gave the guy a thumbs up with my jaw on the ground. Nice car

Today outside the liquor store for the first time in my life I saw a studbaker avonti in the steel want a beautiful car. It was metallic red. Amazing gave the guy a thumbs up with my jaw on the ground. Nice car
Haven't seen one in a long time and what a sweet car.

There was one for sale here a few years ago, had a factory Paxton supercharger, needed some restoration, but wasn't really expensive, I was tempted........
I would have been tempted to. Since I moved to North Dakota haven't seen or herd of one around here.

Weather here still dry , no car shows , cooling down at night and the fire rating is still extreme

Weather here still dry , no car shows , cooling down at night and the fire rating is still extreme
That's a bummer. Turned my heat on yesterday. We got about 6 inches of rain in a few days a bit ago. It's really green around here. Not complaining but it made my tomatoes split.

Was it super charged?
Guy had one down the street for quite a while. Can't honestly say I saw him drive it.
Gone now though and hope it went to a good home

Morning guys.
Another beautiful day and 11C degrees right now.
Another Physio session this morning lololol
Taking the computer in sometime today for a cleanup and some changes.
Then heading up to our sons tomorrow morning.
Have a great day and wonderful weekend.

4th week of 12 hour days at work still running 1/2 staff. Days are getting shorter so it’s dark going in and dark coming home. Not sure how much longer I will do OT with harvest coming soon.

4th week of 12 hour days at work still running 1/2 staff. Days are getting shorter so it’s dark going in and dark coming home. Not sure how much longer I will do OT with harvest coming soon.
Hard to Emagine working that many hours a day and trying to get the crops in.

There’s a word that was really hard for me to learn, it took many years actually most of my life. Finally got it, NO is an acceptable answer. Try it out sometime I think you’ll be pleased with the result.

-
Back