Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.
Well we've almost made it through this year. Hope it's been good for everyone and even better next year

413936670_1537173650352756_4450817744028322460_n.jpg

Good morning all and happy last day of the year. Will be doing a toast tonight wishing you all a great new year.

Have a happy new year guys. Something really strange is going on here. It’s like-5 C about 35 degrees warmer than normal. Usually at this time of year if you go outside for a squirt you’ll have to snap the icicle off the end of it to get it back in pants

Have a happy new year guys. Something really strange is going on here. It’s like-5 C about 35 degrees warmer than normal. Usually at this time of year if you go outside for a squirt you’ll have to snap the icicle off the end of it to get it back in pants
about the same temp. here. Cheers my friend.

Didn't even step outside today. the rain has finally stopped but just plain miserable.
Got my grandson coming tomorrow and home again on Tuesday.
I'll take him to the carwash and he can chamois the car for me and then to Costco maybe.
He's always very helpful but will be nice to see him. I'll bet he'll ask if we can go for a ride in the Cuda lolol
Been looking at all the racers that have just past away. Started with Don Schumacker, Roland Leyoun, and now Cale Yarborough.
All the best to everyone and hope we all have a great New Year

Didn't even step outside today. the rain has finally stopped but just plain miserable.
Got my grandson coming tomorrow and home again on Tuesday.
I'll take him to the carwash and he can chamois the car for me and then to Costco maybe.
He's always very helpful but will be nice to see him. I'll bet he'll ask if we can go for a ride in the Cuda lolol
Been looking at all the racers that have just past away. Started with Don Schumacker, Roland Leyoun, and now Cale Yarborough.
All the best to everyone and hope we all have a great New Year
Getting real close to your operation Mark and hope the best for ya.

Getting real close to your operation Mark and hope the best for ya.
Thanks Fred it will be nice to get it over.
A nurse friend of ours was amazed that I wasn't in hardly any pain.
I honestly think it's the fact that I had my cortisone shots the day before so that has helped

Thanks Fred it will be nice to get it over.
A nurse friend of ours was amazed that I wasn't in hardly any pain.
I honestly think it's the fact that I had my cortisone shots the day before so that has helped
Glad you're not in a lot of pain and hope for the same when you are over the surgery.

Happy new year. A bit late but I did get a chance to see the new year arrive from one side of the country to the other.

Good morning and Happy Hangover.
LOL got up at 12:08 and peed in the New year once again.
Have a great day and a great year

This is a true story.
My dad's family lived around the Durham area in the north of England. Grandma's house had a community Outhouse across the road. One side for males and the other side for females.
There were no lights inside or outside but it had two holes on each seat. The lid would lift up so the guys could go pee.
Someone left the seat up. It was pitch black and my uncle Tom went to use the toilet and went to sit down and into the hole he went
After a few minutes Grandma asked my dad if he knew where Tom was and sent dad out to find him.
Dad said all he could hear was MOTHER!!!. Dad got a rope and pulled him out and dad said he stunk so had to hose him down

My grandson was supposed to come today but he text me and had to cancel. He said his mom didn't want to drive with all the drunks on the road. Yeah right, more light she didn't want to miss a party and get drunk and high on drugs. What a piece of work she is

Sitting above freezing right now, with mostly cloudy conditions. Had a pretty good night sleep last night. For about the last month and a half, I was only getting 2-3 hr naps in overnight, even with melatonin. Bought me anew pillow and comforter last night, and clonked out 8 hrs with melatonin. Woke up to turn off the alarm, and scored a few more hrs. Could use a few more nights like last night to get more relaxed.

^^^^^
Good for you! My wife says she has never seen anybody sleep as much as I do. Gonna buy a mirror and hold it under my nose to see if I'm still breathing...

-
Back