Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Had a great gathering of friends and family yesterday. Hung out about 6 hours. This was at my brother and sister in laws. He is about as close to a brother that I have.
He is an avid hunter. He made some amazing pickled pike and smoked a leg of lamb and wrapped big pieces in bacon and then grilled them. It was very good. Lots of other goodies. Just a down right good time. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all. I just take it one day at a time. lol

Had a great gathering of friends and family yesterday. Hung out about 6 hours. This was at my brother and sister in laws. He is about as close to a brother that I have.
He is an avid hunter. He made some amazing pickled pike and smoked a leg of lamb and wrapped big pieces in bacon and then grilled them. It was very good. Lots of other goodies. Just a down right good time. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all. I just take it one day at a time. lol
Glad you had a good time and sure hope this new year is the best for us all.

Have about 3 inches here in the shaded areas but melting today as it's 36*f.
Got a light skiff of snow overnight, high of 45* today should melt it all, but expecting colder temps by next weekend and more snow which is much needed as it has been far too dry this year. No complaints from me about a green/brown Christmas, but we do need some snow or rain before spring.

Got a light skiff of snow overnight, high of 45* today should melt it all, but expecting colder temps by next weekend and more snow which is much needed as it has been far too dry this year. No complaints from me about a green/brown Christmas, but we do need some snow or rain before spring.
Yea no complaints from me either, been a real warm winter so far.

Ok guys I need your opinion. It is getting the red El Camino SS decals yet but do you think I should do charcoal below the body line like the roof or leave it black

IMG_0830.jpeg

I'd leave it the way it is, and omit the SS decals unless you're putting the nose on it.

Morning guys.
Had a terrible sleep last night, couldn't get comfortable either in bed or on the couch and had a Van Halen song stuck in my head. Hate when that happens but will probably cat nap this afternoon. Too much to do this morning.
Have a great day

Thanks for the replies. I will leave it as is for now and get the chrome all back on. Once it is back together I will pull it out of the barn to get a better look at it and decide about the decals or not.

Sitting on day 2 of another 8 hrs sleep. Feeling a little more relaxed now. Hope you can catch some z's Mark

Hi guys.
So I got a call this morning from the hospital and they want me there for 10am tomorrow and I'm first on the list.
My surgeon should be finished reading "Shoulder Surgeries for Dummies" by then.
We were out this morning and did all the running around as planned but didn't was the car.
It was cold and quite windy so I thought screw that.
Have a great evening

Hi guys.
So I got a call this morning from the hospital and they want me there for 10am tomorrow and I'm first on the list.
My surgeon should be finished reading "Shoulder Surgeries for Dummies" by then.
We were out this morning and did all the running around as planned but didn't was the car.
It was cold and quite windy so I thought screw that.
Have a great evening
Keep us updated Mark if you can.

Morning guys.
I did sleep well last night not like the night before.
So nothing to eat after midnight so I'm starving right now.
In a few hours I'll be out like a light and won't care and then I can have some hospital food...OH YAY!!
Have a great day guys

-
Back