Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I got home from work at 4:00 PM
SEPT 29th
I got home from work at 11pm Jan 11th 2013. Best day at work ever

Last day of work before retiring - Copy.JPG

Full blow blizzard here. Severe driving conditions at my house. Wife stayed home from work. It seems we are the eye of the storm. Supposed to go to double digits F in the negative. Right at zero now. All stocked up but a little low on booze. I guess I can make that sacrifice. Stay safe out there.

Full blow blizzard here. Severe driving conditions at my house. Wife stayed home from work. It seems we are the eye of the storm. Supposed to go to double digits F in the negative. Right at zero now. All stocked up but a little low on booze. I guess I can make that sacrifice. Stay safe out there.
Damn. We here in Minnesota usually get what hits much of Montana. The Dakota's get first taste. Then it's our turn. Typically if storm front moves north? Into Canada then we get snow as it taps gulf moisture. If it blows south we get cold. Pulling down artic air.

There is nowhere hide. We have had a very mild winter. But I get the feeling we owe the fiddler.

We finally got a little snow 5” temps above 0 f. More snow tonight. Haven’t left my bush so can’t say what’s happening out in the country. But no prob freezers and wood shed full, got gas, generators on standby so whatever will be will be

We don't have the blizzard, but it's currently -17*f with a windchill of -42!
Low for tonight is -29*, and a "high" of -26* tomorrow. OMFG. Stay safe and warm Charlie, no ice fishing solo!

Low for tonight is -29*, and a "high" of -26* tomorrow. OMFG. Stay safe and warm Charlie, no ice fishing solo!
You'd have to be nutz to be on the ice today. I'd say 100 foot visibility.

20240111_114806.jpg

Stay safe buddy.

I've thought about making custom urns. I made one for my dad. I probably posted a pic of that 4 years ago. The funeral home was open to the idea.
I make them have sold about a dozen, funeral homes in area aren’t interested because there’s not the 300% mark up on them. But people still come word of mouth an funerals are great advertising

IMG_1857.jpeg

IMG_1563.jpeg

Heard on the news they have shut some of the ski lifts down as the windchill is -50. Be careful out there Randy

I've thought about making custom urns. I made one for my dad. I probably posted a pic of that 4 years ago. The funeral home was open to the idea.
Yea I remember you made one but forgot what it looked like. You still have a picture of it?

looks like Raymond stand-up fork lifts. using them was the part of the job I missed when I retired. Almost 2 years later, they called back and asked if I could "help" clean up for a month. seems "they" decided a distribution center was too costly and it was cheaper to ship the product, contact center and a few other jobs elsewhere.SSOOO, I got to go back and play with the forklifts again. When I was there, we added an addition and I was the one who filled and organized it. Ended up being the one to take the last bit of product out of there also.

-
Back