Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.
Tis a bit nipply out there this morning but no snow so that's good.
The other day I reported a small plane that landed in a nearby town.
The wings got damaged and some poles got knocked down but nobody hurt

419974036_775735984594477_8688492874640847219_n.jpg

BTW only 63 days till Spring.
It was almost 5:30 when it got dark. Weather guy said we're gaining 1 minute and 45 seconds of daylight a day

Hi, my name is ______________ and I am addicted to cars, and trucks, and motorcycles, pretty much anything with an engine actually.
:poke:

WELCOME, so are the rest of us!
I had to post that now because it looks like my son and I will be driving 5 hours away to pick up a 3rd Laguna next weekend. I have a 2 hour north parts run this weekend

That's a ton of driving even in the good weather
My sons trip last weekend was 26 hours of drive time in a snowstorm pulling a car and trailer for the last half coming back home. I should have taken a pic before the carwash we had to get 3 inches of ice from the front of the car and trailer.

My sons trip last weekend was 26 hours of drive time in a snowstorm pulling a car and trailer for the last half coming back home. I should have taken a pic before the carwash we had to get 3 inches of ice from the front of the car and trailer.
Can't hit the like button on that. we need a yuck button.

Home from work and finished putting a front end on a 2020 Grand Cherakee. What a piece of ****. :BangHead:

Home from work and finished putting a front end on a 2020 Grand Cherakee. What a piece of ****. :BangHead:
One of my last up-town jobs was one of those. Had to put a core support in it. It was the secretaries moms car and she made sure I was the one to fix it. Gee... thanks. NOT!!!

Pretty much a full on blizzard here again. Got 6 or so inches since the dawn. Now the wind is picking up. They say we might get a foot by morning when things are supposed to settle down. Got the last storm cleared out yesterday. That's when I found the flat tire on my pickup. :BangHead:

Pretty much a full on blizzard here again. Got 6 or so inches since the dawn. Now the wind is picking up. They say we might get a foot by morning when things are supposed to settle down. Got the last storm cleared out yesterday. That's when I found the flat tire on my pickup. :BangHead:
You're getting hit hard this year.

Not that bad really, just lots of complaining. I'm actually looking forward to a good old fashioned school closed roads closed storm.
I have about 3 inches of snow on the ground and haven't had to use the snow blower yet.

Been snowing here since about 3pm yesterday, and will continue until sometime tomorrow morning. We could see up to a foot as well. Visibility is only about a half mile or so on the highway with blowing snow and the occasional icy patch for good measure. At least it's not as cold as last week, +1*f now colder the next couple days though. We'll send you some snow Fred.

Been snowing here since about 3pm yesterday, and will continue until sometime tomorrow morning. We could see up to a foot as well. Visibility is only about a half mile or so on the highway with blowing snow and the occasional icy patch for good measure. At least it's not as cold as last week, +1*f now colder the next couple days though. We'll send you some snow Fred.
Yuck NO! NO! Randy I'm liking the small amount of snow I have and you can pass that to someone else.

Yuck NO! NO! Randy I'm liking the small amount of snow I have and you can pass that to someone else.
Agreed, but no snow is driving the frost deeper into the ground. All my lines are over 8’ deep so not worried but I see Winnipeg has had a few main breaks already

Agreed, but no snow is driving the frost deeper into the ground. All my lines are over 8’ deep so not worried but I see Winnipeg has had a few main breaks already
Needed the snow before the heavy cold for sure.

-
Back