Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
-10 here right now and won't warm up much but at least it'll be sunny
A plane had to land in a town near us last night. Had engine problems.
A few light standards got damaged and the wings also but pilot was fine.
I think I'd go buy a lottery ticket if that was me.
Have a great day and keep warm

Morning Fred.
Did your son ever sell his plane?
Might be hard due to the price of fuel
Keep warm bud
He has a guy that is buying it and just waiting for the loan to go through.
Going to miss that plane I had a lot of good times flying in it.

Here is a better picture of it. Sold this one to a guy a week ago.

1705411345436.png

Hey Murray I have your spoiler done. Think I'll take and prime it so it will be ready for paint if you still want it.
Yes I still want it. I’m going to try to get down to see you this summer. If the wife doesn’t want to come I’ll go myself

Yes I still want it. I’m going to try to get down to see you this summer. If the wife doesn’t want to come I’ll go myself
After looking at it in the pic and seeing it black it might look better black, because the stripping, hood detail and scoop are all flat black. But I have some time to decide. Thanks Fred.

Hi guys
Well it's warmed up some but still cold out there.
My neighbour came over and cleared my driveway with his shovel in the plow position.
He just flew down the driveway and then he was off to work

After looking at it in the pic and seeing it black it might look better black, because the stripping, hood detail and scoop are all flat black. But I have some time to decide. Thanks Fred.
Eather way my friend your choice.

For the first time in a week, tomorrow will be above 32*F. After another spell Fri, I'll have temps in the 40's for a week at least.

For the first time in a week, tomorrow will be above 32*F. After another spell Fri, I'll have temps in the 40's for a week at least.
I never really pay attention to the weather by you but from what I saw with my son going out there I didnt think your temps were normally as cold as the last week.

I never really pay attention to the weather by you but from what I saw with my son going out there I didnt think your temps were normally as cold as the last week.
Its nasty across the whole nation. They were asking Texans to not wash their cloths to reduce the electric load. Well, probably drying is the bigger load. Same difference I guess. We already do all that stuff. Usually don't need anyone to tell me how to conserve. Below zero weather makes the best dryer. Had a nice bloody farmer blow today. lol

Last edited:
Unfortunately, that it normal for my area. We may not always get the snow, but we get the cold that hits farther up North. We're lucky that it's only for brief periods.

-
Back