Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys 13* this morning but house and garage is toasty warm. Having coffee and and reading your posts is a good way to start the day.

Some nice colors FOG and is a hard decision but the car will look good any color because it's old school Mopar.

Man, the wind is howling here, apropriat for November 10, give a thought to the men of the Big Fitz it is a hell a to make a living!

20181102_125011.jpg
20181102_125011.jpg
20181102_124500.jpg
20181102_124500.jpg

Sorry about the doubles on the pics. I like them all but really like the green with flames a lot.

I like the flames to but don't want to copy another guys car so would do them a little different. I use to custom paint back in the 70's and I think I can still do flames.

20181110_113123.jpg
Hey Jeff this it what I use to take paint off you can by 36, 80 or 180 grit lighter than a electric easier on the back.
Happy birthday by the way.

Hey John glad your back how was hunting?
Cold wet tired but had a total blast. Be sure and wish all your USMC family happy Birthday today as it is our Birthday. Oldest and youngest cut the cake! My buddy bought a bunch of acreage up by Warroad on the Canadian border. I walked it found all his boundaries and then drew him a map of all the water creeks, deer highways, bedding areas and feeding grounds. Didn't even carry a rifle for the most part just exploring the acreage for him. Lots of timber wolves chasing Does. Nothing heals the soul like a hot dog on a stick! Sky was black as ink, stars were so bright they looked wet. 8 degrees here and the wind is howling. Me n Hemi curled up under a quilt and sipping hot tea.

Cold wet tired but had a total blast. Be sure and wish all your USMC family happy Birthday today as it is our Birthday. Oldest and youngest cut the cake! My buddy bought a bunch of acreage up by Warroad on the Canadian border. I walked it found all his boundaries and then drew him a map of all the water creeks, deer highways, bedding areas and feeding grounds. Didn't even carry a rifle for the most part just exploring the acreage for him. Lots of timber wolves chasing Does. Nothing heals the soul like a hot dog on a stick! Sky was black as ink, stars were so bright they looked wet. 8 degrees here and the wind is howling. Me n Hemi curled up under a quilt and sipping hot tea.
Sounds like fun I haven't camped out in years. nothing better than a hot dog on open fire drinking beer with friends and looking at stars and telling bull **** stories.
Happy birthday and say hi to Hemi for me.

Thank you sir for the birthday wishes.

That's a bunch of grinder!

Is that 8" , or can you change backing pads?

Doubles as a buffer I take it.

Thank you sir for the birthday wishes.

That's a bunch of grinder!

Is that 8" , or can you change backing pads?

Doubles as a buffer I take it.
Backing pads are changeable I have mine set up for 8" and the picture is my air buffer the one like it for grinding is at work but not much different in RPM's
I was thinking you might would be interested in what I'm thinking of doing to my trunk and floor boards and maybe the under side of the car. Was gonna use pick up truck bed liner you can tint it any solid color you want so lime green you can do. Not going to be spot on to match the out side of the car but close I think. The good thing would be you don't need seam sealer no having to feather the paint out and just poor-15 the rusty parts sand the paint with 80 grit or good wire wheel or fiber disc, etch prime the bare metal if very much and easy to spray.

Will talk to ya bout that sir, gotta shower (that time of the week) and head to church. Got an auction/dinner tonight to raise $ for the woman's group.

Don't work too hard and don't drive buzzin!

I like the flames to but don't want to copy another guys car so would do them a little different. I use to custom paint back in the 70's and I think I can still do flames.
I used to be into flames but prefer a solid colour now. A 40 Willys with a blown HEMI always looks

-
Back