Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
View attachment 1715247191 7 colors I like but really only 3 paint codes just that much difference in when and ware the car was painted. So guys when you try to match your old car color remember it was worse back then. New cars could have up to 7 different variances in color.

4th from the bottom gets my vote!

That's purdy - I am scared of painting flakes and pearls myself!

4th from the bottom gets my vote!

That's purdy - I am scared of painting flakes and pearls myself!
You can do it Jeff just remember to keep the same distance from each panel same air pressure and same over lap and same amount of coats.
Better for beginners to paint solid colors on separate panels but I think your smart enough to do pearls.

Thank you for the vote of confidence Fred.

I'm a chicken to make an expensive and time consuming mistake.

I will be fine painting a solid Sublime as long as it lays down correctly and the prep work makes it stay there!

I had thought at one time of "Ghosting" some flames in clear with pearl over the sides and hood. Maybe next time!

You can do it Jeff just remember to keep the same distance from each panel same air pressure and same over lap and same amount of coats.
Better for beginners to paint solid colors on separate panels but I think your smart enough to do pearls.

Thanks mom and dad for your service. And thanks guys to all your loved ones for our freedom
905942_10208175488093220_8381411699836656700_o.jpg
12240413_10208175487413203_504741002254539124_o.jpg
IMG_2341.JPG
Joe during time in Middle East.jpg

I believe I will Mark, same back at ya!

First HARD frost here today. About 25°F and quite pretty out there.

Even the dog came back in quickly this morning!

Going to be a high of 3C but some sun and maybe a little snow later today. Hopefully after the 11 o'clock ceremonies. But we'll bundle up non the less.

My son walked into his garage yesterday and saw a pheasant up in the rafters. It's in his freezer now lol. Nothing like having lunch come to your house is there.

Morning guys. I looked through my pictures and couldn't find any photos of family in uniform.

My son walked into his garage yesterday and saw a pheasant up in the rafters. It's in his freezer now lol. Nothing like having lunch come to your house is there.
I haven't had Pheasant in years. kina odd that it would go in his shop but hat a wild turkey in my barn years back. it was good eating.

Remembering my father in law Gerald A. Cooper , he was a tail gunner on the Handely Page Halifax. that's the crew below. He also flew tail gunner in the Avro Lancaster.

Gerald A. Cooper.jpg

Handely Page Halifax.jpg

Remembrance-Day-Poppy-Web.jpg

Many years ago we were at the Trenton Airbase (Ontario) as they had a fly-in. We had mom with us and we were able to get up inside a Lancaster Bomber. Mom was thrilled as she said "These planes saved England during the war".

Many died in that war and did there best to protect there country and other countries.
They are not forgotten.

What I understand there are only 2 flyable Lancaster left in the world. We have one at Windsor airport right now being rebuilt . Don't know yet if they are making it flyable . But I visited the airport recently and they are doing a fantastic job at restoring it. The plane used to sit on a pedestal in Jackson Park.

-
Back