Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
What? ok FOG you be last I be next and Biff be last. Then Mark be first??? Jeff be 2nd ??? CF be next. ???
sub limeone is in there and so is MMP ????: screw it I am going to bed you guys figure it out.
Well I was 1st Fred so you're starting to kn ow us all. Come on you Princesses...time to get up and earn our pension.

Last night on the evening news we found out that G.M. Oshawa will be closing the doors. They said "no work scheduled after Dec 2019". The Oshawa plant was a major influence in starting G.M. Canada and have been there for 100 years. This will mean 2500 hourly and 300 office workers will be out of work. Not only that but all those in the feeder plants as well. This is only going to snowball.
I bet I can safely say that there will be a lot less GM cars bought not only in our area but in Canada as well. It'll look good on them. What goes around comes around.
I've been predicting this for a few years now but I think companies like Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi etc will jump in hopefully. Good Bye GM CYA

Last night on the evening news we found out that G.M. Oshawa will be closing the doors. They said "no work scheduled after Dec 2019". The Oshawa plant was a major influence in starting G.M. Canada and have been there for 100 years. This will mean 2500 hourly and 300 office workers will be out of work. Not only that but all those in the feeder plants as well. This is only going to snowball.
I bet I can safely say that there will be a lot less GM cars bought not only in our area but in Canada as well. It'll look good on them. What goes around comes around.
I've been predicting this for a few years now but I think companies like Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi etc will jump in hopefully. Good Bye GM CYA
Morning Mark another late night.
Sorry to here so many people will be out of a job I would guess your right about another car co. coming in and hope every one will be back at work.

Going to work today so I can buy some paint and material to work on the scamp.
Looks like about 2,000 for what I need. Not cheap.

Holy Moly....wonder what it would cost us North of the border..Add another 30-35% I guess
Not cheap for sure Mark. I get a good discount. For a gallon of paint it's 800 for people off the street and that isn't including the clear or hardeners or reducer. Nothing is cheap and like you said better to buy the car already restored.

Not cheap for sure Mark. I get a good discount. For a gallon of paint it's 800 for people off the street and that isn't including the clear or hardeners or reducer. Nothing is cheap and like you said better to buy the car already restored.
Have a great day Fred and keep warm

Good morning all!

Yup, it's too expensive!

Maybe I'll give up an cars and move to remote controlled airplanes!

What? ok FOG you be last I be next and Biff be last. Then Mark be first??? Jeff be 2nd ??? CF be next. ???
sub limeone is in there and so is MMP ????: screw it I am going to bed you guys figure it out.
:p

46623711_1910750315660565_7812550832888479744_n.jpg

Mark, from what I just saw today it looks like Trump is on the side of the working man also. He's pissed off at GM sucking the taxpayers dry in '08 to supposedly keep their asses out of bankruptcy only to turn around and bite the hand that fed them. I'm sure there's a few more chapters to be written in this story!

Mark, from what I just saw today it looks like Trump is on the side of the working man also. He's pissed off at GM sucking the taxpayers dry in '08 to supposedly keep their asses out of bankruptcy only to turn around and bite the hand that fed them. I'm sure there's a few more chapters to be written in this story!
Agreed and the thing I read today says the factory in Canada opened in 1953 but they also plan on closing one in Lordstown Ohio and here in Michigan also

Agreed and the thing I read today says the factory in Canada opened in 1953 but they also plan on closing one in Lordstown Ohio and here in Michigan also

Yessir CF, maybe 2 in Michigan.

That state can surely absorb that with it's booming economy huh?

I hate to see people loose there jobs and can't understand why GM is closing so many plants.
I see more people around here going to the Dodge and Ford trucks but had no idea it's that bad.

I hate to see people loose there jobs and can't understand why GM is closing so many plants.
I see more people around here going to the Dodge and Ford trucks but had no idea it's that bad.
Yea we had the GM transmission plant leave here 10 years ago ,lots of people lost their jobs.

-
Back