Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Thank you sir for the confidence. I will try to make the right decision for the child. 37 yo child mind you!

I cannot believe at this age, even with his issues, he has never been taught right from wrong behavior.

Or, he's just acting out and playing me for a sucker!
Probably a little of discipline, but not sure.

you guys are to nice if you looked at it from here you would tell me to try again. lol

The reason I asked if he was an adult is because ( at least here in Montana) if the school system can not handle the child then the school has to pay for a private school that can handle him and I think that goes until they are 21 years old but that's water under the bridge for you folks.
Age 26 here in Michigan.

Kicking ***. Need to take the shield off of that cut-off wheel. LOL, I bought a **** load of die grinders off of ebay for cheap. Looks good Fred. Keep it up brother.
I would take the shield off but last time I did the disc came apart and and cut my arm. lol

The reason I asked if he was an adult is because ( at least here in Montana) if the school system can not handle the child then the school has to pay for a private school that can handle him and I think that goes until they are 21 years old but that's water under the bridge for you folks.

Yessir, he's not capable of normal schooling at all.

In fact, the state of Illinois told them to institutionalize him at birth. I think that's rediculous!

I would take the shield off but last time I did the disc came apart and and cut my arm. lol
Ya those bitches are dangerous. I try to keep my body parts out of alignment with their rotation. I could never work with one with the shield on it. The little flipper thing on the throttle I can live with and think its saved a few things for me.

Ya those bitches are dangerous. I try to keep my body parts out of alignment with their rotation. I could never work with one with the shield on it. The little flipper thing on the throttle I can live with and think its saved a few things for me.

I hate the shield I can't see what I'm doing, I hate the flipper thingy too.
I here they have a new type mini belt sander that works great but to cheep to buy one.

I have a friend that really likes the belt thing you speak of. I'm too cheap too. Especially since you are retired and I'm really tired of this **** too. Pretty sure I have $50,000 in hand tools and boxes.

I have a friend that really likes the belt thing you speak of. I'm too cheap too. Especially since you are retired and I'm really tired of this **** too. Pretty sure I have $50,000 in hand tools and boxes.
I worked most of my life with just a top box for tools and had to do with what I had. 8 kids and a wife that hated my job. I did what I could and now I have a bottom box and a top box and a bit more than a hand full of tools. lol
My friend would love to visit and see your shop, real good to know your normal in the body shop world and not someone that has to look better than everyone else.

Omg I need you working on my bucket ! That looks awsome.
Far from awesome you need to look closer.
I would help you on your car if I could Biff you just need to move over here. lol

Omg don’t get me started on tools , can’t the car makers decide on anything,like VW , you need special 12point torque sockets , ugh I’m started ...dam it..:mob:

Omg don’t get me started on tools , can’t the car makers decide on anything,like VW , you need special 12point torque sockets , ugh I’m started ...dam it..:mob:
Yep so you buy the tools to take it apart and put it back together and 3 years later you have to buy another set of tools to do the same thing. Pis me off.

Its really not a 12 point torx socket. Its a 3 square and a robertson will fit it.

-
Back