Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Wow what a day guys!

I'm ready for a quiet day of grinding on Dottie!

My nephew attends a program at the local community college for challenged kids. If you remember, I have a nephew with Down Syndrome. Well today he just about got thrown out of school. He swatted a girl on the *** with a newspaper, smafked a kid on the back of his head with his hand, AND told a young lady walking outside his class that she had a " nice *** " at the top of his voice.

Well, this is notable normal for him. If he gets thrown out of this program we're in a world of ****!

Wow what a day guys!

My nephew attends a program at the local community college for challenged kids. If you remember, I have a nephew with Down Syndrome. Well today he just about got thrown out of school. He swatted a girl on the *** with a newspaper, smafked a kid on the back of his head with his hand, AND told a young lady walking outside his class that she had a " nice *** " at the top of his voice.

Well, this is notable normal for him. If he gets thrown out of this program we're in a world of ****!
Is he an adult?

Wow what a day guys!

Sorry Jeff sounds like he says what's on his mind. They can't sue him I hope.

Wow what a day guys!

Yes sir you have your hands full!

He's 37 years old physically BP but emotionally.about 7!

Part of his issue is that he has the hormones of a 16 year old.

No Fred, I don't think we can get sued but it gives us a break during the day. Especially now with his Mom ill!

I don really want to be the nice uncle that gives up all that much time either!

Ughh. Gotta look out for yourself too. I have a friend who just went through emancipation with his autistic child. Nothing about it easy. Killing him either way. That old saying about God not giving you more than you can handle has to be thought of a little differently than most people perceive it. God gives you avenues to handle it.

Ughh. Gotta look out for yourself too. I have a friend who just went through emancipation with his autistic child. Nothing about it easy. Killing him either way. That old saying about God not giving you more than you can handle has to be thought of a little differently than most people perceive it. God gives you avenues to handle it.

When you talk about emancipation BP, are you speaking of a minor?

Or does a young person over the age of 18 with autism need emancipation to make their own legal decisions?

Or does a young person over the age of 18 with autism need emancipation to make their own legal decisions?
Looks to me like you have your hands full Jeff but after all you been through sounds to me not the first time.
You will do what's best I'm sure.

This kid just turned 18. He is barely potty trained. I don't know the legalities of it all. I think it can work both ways. His emancipation basically relieves his parents of any legal or monetary issues. He belongs to the state though my friend still buys him cloths and things. I just really don't know Jeff. Lawyer stuff,

Thank you sir for the confidence. I will try to make the right decision for the child. 37 yo child mind you!

I cannot believe at this age, even with his issues, he has never been taught right from wrong behavior.

Or, he's just acting out and playing me for a sucker!

20181205_114827.jpg
20181205_150840.jpg
20181206_152108.jpg
20181206_152152.jpg
20181206_195334.jpg
Still working on the rear window Chanel and nothing is top notch but I'm happy.

Thank you sir for the confidence. I will try to make the right decision for the child. 37 yo child mind you!

I cannot believe at this age, even with his issues, he has never been taught right from wrong behavior.

Or, he's just acting out and playing me for a sucker!
The reason I asked if he was an adult is because ( at least here in Montana) if the school system can not handle the child then the school has to pay for a private school that can handle him and I think that goes until they are 21 years old but that's water under the bridge for you folks.

Looks good Fred! Your experience shows!

I hope I get all my window channels to look that good.

-
Back