Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Its been so long since I had the tire rubbing issue. I dont even know what was on there. My best friend's Dad drove it off the show room floor in Bellevew
Washington. We did all kinds of stupid stuff to that car. Had Cadillac horns on it for a while. They would fill up with water and gurgle when you hit the horn button. Took my drivers license test in that car.

Last edited:
I got sand in my ears and a hot spark from welding in my shoe and my garage smells like burnt seam sealer but almost done welding and sand blasting with the back side of the old scamp.
I think I need a shower and a beer. lol

I got sand in my ears and a hot spark from welding in my shoe and my garage smells like burnt seam sealer but almost done welding and sand blasting with the back side of the old scamp.
I think I need a shower and a beer. lol
I know I need a beer

OK I need a beer because I am thirsty? OR I need a beer because it makes my work look better. lol
This guys 8 pack looks better!

48376213_10156844502224264_7595896013710163968_n.jpg

When I bought my cheap Harbor Frieght sandblaster, it came with a cheesy blasting hood that a laughed at and have since learned to love.

I use propane for my house furnace and just had my 500 gallon tank filled it is $1.32 a gallon here and in the summer gets as low as 75 cents a gallon or about. So my electric bill is under $90 bucks a mouth in winter and about $100 bucks a month for propane and my water sewer and garbage is about $80 bucks a month all year. SOOO I pay just under 300 a month at the most in the winter to live in the freezer? anybody any cheaper.

I use propane for my house furnace and just had my 500 gallon tank filled it is $1.32 a gallon here and in the summer gets as low as 75 cents a gallon or about. So my electric bill is under $90 bucks a mouth in winter and about $100 bucks a month for propane and my water sewer and garbage is about $80 bucks a month all year. SOOO I pay just under 300 a month at the most in the winter to live in the freezer? anybody any cheaper.
Barring complications... Yes. Bout half that. BUT I just spend $1100 to fix a pump to pump my **** up a hill.

Barring complications... Yes. Bout half that. BUT I just spend $1100 to fix a pump to pump my **** up a hill.
You bet I would think living in the country would be less.
But have to put up with fixing your pump is costly but still pretty cheap compared to living in town I would think.

You bet I would think living in the country would be less.
But have to put up with fixing your pump is costly but still pretty cheap compared to living in town I would think.
I think you are correct. City real-estate taxes are higher too. We have pretty cheap electricity around here and I heat with natural gas.

I think you are correct. City real-estate taxes are higher too. We have pretty cheap electricity around here and I heat with natural gas.
Natural gas is cheaper than propane.
My taxes are about $500 a year and As long as they don't start drilling for oil around here than should be the same for a long time.

We got a lot of natural gas in the ground around here Some farms that have there own well water can put a match to there faucet and get a fire going out of it for a second or 2.
Not drinking that water for sure.

-
Back