Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
10 inch slick

tail gate tue 001.jpg

Looks good FOG That's plenty of tire.
Looking at the picture seeing the trunk and hood open I would think you do the same as me Keep the springs on the hinges from loosing tension.
The trunk is open because I have my battery in the trunk and have a battery tender on it , so just want to make sure no fumes build up .

Airing out the garage real fast. One more corner on the back glass frame to weld up and a little more sand blasting and will be ready for some bondo.
Only other rust I found so far is the right front fender lower not bad I hope.

Hello Fellers, Sorry if you all thought I died!

You guys solved all the world's problems last night I see!

I am DROWNING in a sea of insurance adjusters! Dropped of Mama's Suburu at the body shop this morning. Then I had a Dr appt and the Boss had a Dentist appt. Finally home for a few hours but need to go food shopping before my nephew comes over for dinner. I am taking him to church so he can be a Wise Man, maybe a Camel, in the Christmas show.

Hey FOG, I haven't seen a good report for your surgery. What's the deal with the stent?

The guy for the boat says get it fixed, send me an estimate.

The girl for the carport says dont touch it til I see it. Well, I can't move the boat with the carport on it!

Oh well, the red tape continues even after I no longer work for the federal government!

The girl for the carport says dont touch it til I see it. Well, I can't move the boat with the carport on it!
Glad you are not dead. Tell her you are going to charge her for storage.

I am DROWNING in a sea of insurance adjusters! Dropped of Mama's Suburu at the body shop this morning. Then I had a Dr appt and the Boss had a Dentist appt. Finally home for a few hours but need to go food shopping before my nephew comes over for dinner. I am taking him to church so he can be a Wise Man, maybe a Camel, in the Christmas show.

Hey FOG, I haven't seen a good report for your surgery. What's the deal with the stent?

Oh well, the red tape continues even after I no longer work for the federal government!
Yes we wondered what happened to you. Glad all is good , I mean it's always hard dealing with red tape !
Just had laser done yesterday Jeff, stents are in the future , when the laser doesn't work anymore. Was a long day for me also , at the hospital at 10:00 AM surgery gets done @ 1:30 PM need I say more...Grrrr

Yes we wondered what happened to you. Glad all is good , I mean it's always hard dealing with red tape !
Just had laser done yesterday Jeff, stents are in the future , when the laser doesn't work anymore. Was a long day for me also , at the hospital at 10:00 AM surgery gets done @ 1:30 PM need I say more...Grrrr

Yessir, no more needs said!

I am just glad the procedure went as well as you expected.

It's nerve racking as hell, at least to me, knowing it could cause loss of sight in that eye!

Glad all is well!

Yes I do Jeff , its a replacement , the old was pretty bad but I was able to get a new original tank.

Actually I saw that you did in your picture. You have a milk crate in your tire well for safety junk right? What has prompted me asking this is because I will need to run a high pressure pump for fuel injection and I really do not want to run an externally mounted puml because they are rediculously noisy. That constant whine would drive me crazy. It's kinda difficult to get a decent internal pump in a stock tank.

I can run a 16 gallon aluminum cell, foam filled, that will easily accept an internal pump and quantity sensor to boot. I am at the stage now that if I am going to cut out the tire well and mount a cell I need to do it now before I start finalizing body holes and such.

The fuel filler hole is also part of this consideration! To fill or not to fill, that is the question!

How much pressure do you need. I dont remember where I got this info but i heard the foam breaks down and causes problems.

Yes sir these are all good concerns to address now .Fuel cell is a good idea you could fit it right in the wheel well hole. I never carry a spare I have a small pump in case I get a slow leak somewhere. But just pick up the phone call one of my sons bring the old man a spare..lol

Ya gotta love red tape the only thing it's good for is wiping butts. lol

I will address your questions shortly!

The Boss says it's time to go shopping and her car's in the shop.

She's not fond of driving the diesel!

Back in a bit!

You feeling OK this morning Mark?
Yeah not too bad. Tired after a long day in Toronto. Of course the bride wanted to stop at Ikea which is right next door. We had lunch there and I had fish and chips. Feels like the fish is still kicking in my tummy now. At least we beat the Toronto traffic both ways so that was a big bonus. Back again next Thurs.

At least get the basics covered Fred. Sure was glad that long fingered DR found that lump on my prostate. And then they found everything else wrong with me. LOL
Was he trying to check your heart too BP? 5 minutes of embarrassment saved your life BP. Take heed guys...bend over and take it like a man...it may save your life. Early detection is the key.

-
Back