Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys. Wow you were all busy last night looking at the posts. Remind me again what your surgery was for FOG? I'm going to a Naturalist Teaching Hospital in Toronto today. See if they can do anything for this dam gut of mine. Been having problems for many many years so my Dr. suggested a new approach. Had numerous tests from one end to another and never have found anything. Always worse in the Winter.
They may just take me out back and shoot me...problem solved lol

Morning guys. Wow you were all busy last night looking at the posts. Remind me again what your surgery was for FOG? I'm going to a Naturalist Teaching Hospital in Toronto today. See if they can do anything for this dam gut of mine. Been having problems for many many years so my Dr. suggested a new approach. Had numerous tests from one end to another and never have found anything. Always worse in the Winter.
They may just take me out back and shoot me...problem solved lol
I wonder why it would be worse in winter?
Morning Mark, Yea it would be nice to see your stomach fixed.

I wonder why it would be worse in winter?
Morning Mark, Yea it would be nice to see your stomach fixed.
It's been suggested Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). I've tried bright light therapy (waste of time) and on anti-depression med which helps. Been a rough ride though. It does get better Spring Summer and Fall or more manageable. As my Dr. commented " if it was something serious I would have been dead years ago".
Thanks Fred

It's been suggested Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). I've tried bright light therapy (waste of time) and on anti-depression med which helps. Been a rough ride though. It does get better Spring Summer and Fall or more manageable. As my Dr. commented " if it was something serious I would have been dead years ago".
Thanks Fred
I would have thought the doctor would be able to do more for you.
Hate to see you suffer my friend.

Sure is hard to fix something when you can not diagnose the problem. That's the problem with most MD's. They throw fixes with no solution to a problem they can not diagnose and people gobble it up. Sounds like you have a good DR Mark.

Wishing all a good day.

Sure is hard to fix something when you can not diagnose the problem. That's the problem with most MD's. They throw fixes with no solution to a problem they can not diagnose and people gobble it up. Sounds like you have a good DR Mark.

Wishing all a good day.
Morning BP, That's why I stay clear of doctors for the most part and besides they might find something wrong with me.

At least get the basics covered Fred. Sure was glad that long fingered DR found that lump on my prostate. And then they found everything else wrong with me. LOL

At least get the basics covered Fred. Sure was glad that long fingered DR found that lump on my prostate. And then they found everything else wrong with me. LOL
Yep get a check up once a year. I have high blood pressure is all that is wrong with me and not taking any meds. I just about got it under control.

Doing good can't complain . How about yourself?
Doing good here, heating up the garage and going to weld up the rest of the rust in the back window channel in the scamp today and trying to figure if I should do a mini tub on it or leave it alone.

-
Back