Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
In fact the highest rainfall in North America is not far from me.

Glad that's all you have to complain about. If we are complaining about the weather, I guess we are doing good.

All good here. Waiting on the weekend to come so I can work at home. lol
Always good to get things done at home CF. now that I am mostly retired I find that I have to go back to work to get things paid for to pay for the things that I need to do around the house. lol

Always good to get things done at home CF. now that I am mostly retired I find that I have to go back to work to get things paid for to pay for the things that I need to do around the house. lol
Looks like one of the weekend jobs is a 1 piece rear seal on my sons 89 Chevy truck with 350 engine. He is losing almost a quart a day in oil.

Its cool that you can do that Fred. Everyone around my here is sooo uptight and worried about insurance, liability and production numbers.

I could use a good old retired guy at my shop , small jobs to catch me up and besides experience is key !

I could use a good old retired guy at my shop , small jobs to catch me up and besides experience is key !
Well I would fit right in I got experience Just don't know how to fix it. but I could do a good bull **** story to the customer and get another hour of time to fix my bull **** story and make the customer feel good about paying more than he thought he was going to pay and everyone would be happy. lol

Well I would fit right in I got experience Just don't know how to fix it. but I could do a good bull **** story to the customer and get another hour of time to fix my bull **** story and make the customer feel good about paying more than he thought he was going to pay and everyone would be happy. lol
Creative mechanicism! :lol:

I am retired and like it very much. I Don't know if I could go back to work. Lol brewing beer is more fun!

Damn just starting to have some fun and my eyes are falling asleep. Night guys gonna go see if my pillow is still where I left it.

-
Back