Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
RearSupptBar.jpg
20171107_171823.jpg

We got a lot of natural gas in the ground around here Some farms that have there own well water can put a match to there faucet and get a fire going out of it for a second or 2.
Not drinking that water for sure.

I can post again Fred!

We got a lot of natural gas in the ground around here Some farms that have there own well water can put a match to there faucet and get a fire going out of it for a second or 2.
Not drinking that water for sure.
Ours all comes from the Prairie too. Thats crazy about their water wells. I have an 8" high pressure main pipe that runs under my driveway.

DANG Jeff. You are serious. I have to drive 200 miles to find a real drag strip.

Hey there Fred Scig. Looks like you are making good progress on your car. I see that sneaky rust goblin has been at work. Merry Christmas to you.

I will do what it takes. Need the rotisserie because the back is no good at off angles!

Hey there Fred Scig. Looks like you are making good progress on your car. I see that sneaky rust goblin has been at work. Merry Christmas to you.
Good to here from you 3406pk you doing anything over winter?
Merry Christmas to you as well.

I got ya just takes me a long time to reply. I am a one finger typer and lots of miss spelling.

I will lean on the experienced eyeballs of yourself and BP.

PleasPleasee, DO NOT let me cut corners!

I won't cry, too much anyway!

Good to here from you 3406pk you doing anything over winter?
Merry Christmas to you as well.
Getting ready for Christmas and little trip after. Had finished trim work on a house remodel. In new year will start on my Challenger, have go back into the engine to check bearings. When that is sorted out then install it.

You missed nothing. Your set-up is for drag racing. I kind of got out of context there i guess.

Is that your car or your brothers Jeff?

This old girl is mine! Her name is Dottie Rae!

photostudio_1510937168355.jpg

Occasional drag racing BP! I just like the low/nasty stance. I know oil pan will be a problem.

Luckily the IFS and rear suspension is easily adjustable.

Was he trying to check your heart too BP? 5 minutes of embarrassment saved your life BP. Take heed guys...bend over and take it like a man...it may save your life. Early detection is the key.
I only like a finger in there when I’m gettin a bj.:lol:

She is mostly all bare steel now!

I have work yet on the trunk lip, rear window lips and the R Rear behind the door!

I will lean on the experienced eyeballs of yourself and BP.

PleasPleasee, DO NOT let me cut corners!

I won't cry, too much anyway!
OK But remember Jeff This is just my way of doing things I am not the best and BP will be there I am sure to kick me if I do lead you wrong.
But if BP leads you wrong do I get to kick him?

I use propane for my house furnace and just had my 500 gallon tank filled it is $1.32 a gallon here and in the summer gets as low as 75 cents a gallon or about. So my electric bill is under $90 bucks a mouth in winter and about $100 bucks a month for propane and my water sewer and garbage is about $80 bucks a month all year. SOOO I pay just under 300 a month at the most in the winter to live in the freezer? anybody any cheaper.
Well it’s 8 deg to day natural gas furnace is broke needs a gas valve it’s stuck in a postal strike ,so got space heaters running thank god for the smart meter,if it was the old one it would sound like an airplane taking off , I’m afraid of the bill ? I’ll let you know .

Well it’s 8 deg to day natural gas furnace is broke needs a gas valve it’s stuck in a postal strike ,so got space heaters running thank god for the smart meter,if it was the old one it would sound like an airplane taking off , I’m afraid of the bill ? I’ll let you know .
Holy **** Biff . That's not good !

Getting ready for Christmas and little trip after. Had finished trim work on a house remodel. In new year will start on my Challenger, have go back into the engine to check bearings. When that is sorted out then install it.
Sure would like to see some pictures of the Challenger if you can.

OK But remember Jeff This is just my way of doing things I am not the best and BP will be there I am sure to kick me if I do lead you wrong.
But if BP leads you wrong do I get to kick him?

Only if you film it and I get to watch!

I expect you not to let me get lead astray!O

just because I'm older than you I can still be corrected.

no have not fixed the door jamb yet because of too much other superfluous junk.

Sorry Biff damn I got a get out of jail free card from my Monopoly game I can send you but no free gas line repair valve thingy.
Real sorry Biff all jokes aside.

Only if you film it and I get to watch!

I expect you not to let me get lead astray!O

just because I'm older than you I can still be corrected.

no have not fixed the door jamb yet because of too much other superfluous junk.
We learn new things everyday. Your door jamb and striker is real easy fix no problem there.

-
Back