Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
That would be great if you do.
FABO members have a nice presence at the show, and there's usually a meet and greet Friday or Saturday hosted by another FABO member.
A few adult beverages have been known to be consumed, or so I am told.

That would be great if you do.
FABO members have a nice presence at the show, and there's usually a meet and greet Friday or Saturday hosted by another FABO member.
A few adult beverages have been known to be consumed, or so I am told.
That is in Minneapolis?

It was in Farmington, just east of Minneapolis.
Moved to Stillwater this year.

mitp-jpg.jpg

That sucks. Why do people have to be like that?
Unfortunately, that's also why I have personally gone and picked up every car, including parts cars, myself.
Texas three times, Indiana, Georgia, Wisconsin and Twin Cities.
One time I even drove to central Ohio to pick up a complete 8 3/4 rear end with 3.91 suregrip.
Yes, I have trust issues when it comes to spending my hard earned money.
Ok so I am in the same boat but like I said in an earlier post I ordered fenders from Nashville from an Fabo.member Monday oh boy I am nervous, I talked to Tony seems stand up.

Morning guys...another cold and windy day. I'm sure the school buses will be cancelled again today.
Wife goes for a colonoscopy this morning (just a maintenance thing). Better to be safe than sorry.
Feels like -31 right now but I'm toasty and just finished a nice hot bowl of porridge.
Have a good one guys and don't forget what tomorrow brings.

Morning guys...another cold and windy day. I'm sure the school buses will be cancelled again today.
Wife goes for a colonoscopy this morning (just a maintenance thing). Better to be safe than sorry.
Feels like -31 right now but I'm toasty and just finished a nice hot bowl of porridge.
Have a good one guys and don't forget what tomorrow brings.
Morning Mark Hope your wife's check up is in the green.
20 below this morning so it's better but feels the same.

Morning Mark Hope your wife's check up is in the green.
20 below this morning so it's better but feels the same.
We have warmed up to -23! Clearly a warming trend. And a big Woo Hoo if Fred goes to MIP this summer. There is a mob at the residence inn St Paul Woodbury. We get in Thur nite and will leave Sunday. We want to do the meet n greet on Friday with all the FABO folks. It will be a hoot.

We have warmed up to -23! Clearly a warming trend. And a big Woo Hoo if Fred goes to MIP this summer. There is a mob at the residence inn St Paul Woodbury. We get in Thur nite and will leave Sunday. We want to do the meet n greet on Friday with all the FABO folks. It will be a hoot.
Morning SLO I would like to go so will plan on seeing you there. Hope it warms up real good by then.

Well good morning guys , hope this day brings you all a happy Thursday , no word on my fenders yet, Mark hope your wife makes out ok today, Fred please post some more pics of the car , and are you using a bed liner gun or is it in a rattle can , slo, hope the car doesn’t start and you can have a guilt free day off . Well off to work it’s 2 deg with a 60%chance of rain ,so 40% chance it won’t cheers !

Well good morning guys , hope this day brings you all a happy Thursday , no word on my fenders yet, Mark hope your wife makes out ok today, Fred please post some more pics of the car , and are you using a bed liner gun or is it in a rattle can , slo, hope the car doesn’t start and you can have a guilt free day off . Well off to work it’s 2 deg with a 60%chance of rain ,so 40% chance it won’t cheers !
Mornin and good day

A spray gun not rattle can Biff. will post some pics. later today.

20190131_113602.jpg
This is the bed liner kit I am using Biff. About 200$ for 4 liters. It took 2 liters to do the trunk but you can put more on if you want. The spray gun is there on the right. Simple and the best I found for the price. You can get better bed liner but not going to drag heavy stuff around in my trunk so no need to spend more money. Easy just sand what you are gonna bed line with 80 grit clean with wax and grease remover and coat the bare metal if large areas with etch prime and shoot it on.
You can get the same bed liner kit in a clear and add any color you want not going to match the out side of the car perfect and not going to be shiny but still looks good.

20190131_113002.jpg
20190131_130453.jpg
waiting for the POR-15 to dry and will bed line the wheel wells. Gonna sand blast the rest of the paint off from engine bay as soon as I can. Epoxy prime then paint body color after a few coats of regular primer.

Hi Guys.. everything turned out good with my wife. She wasn't having any problems but seeing that her dad had bowl cancer (and survived) she was just being proactive. Another one in 5 yrs.
It had warmed up some from this morning. Nice and sunny all day though. Where my son lives all the roads are shut down so kids were home from school and he was home a second day from work. He gets paid regardless because of the weather.

You are jammin to be shooting body color already.
No will be a long time before body color I have to do the under side floors and back wheel wells first then the engine bay will get painted. Then I will but the suspension back on and take it to the body shop and finish priming and paint.
That's the plan anyway this cold weather is been throwing a wrench in my spokes so not getting much done.

-
Back