Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
My sons air plane small 2 passenger with a camera stuck on the roof. The camera can do a 360 and I have know idea how it works but had a fun ride.

My head guy in Detroit has a private pilot's license and flies those small airplanes... He also does valve jobs on them... He's really good...

If you are ever at Detroit airport and need a valve job done on the plane, give him a shout and he will hook you up... He's about 10 minutes from Detroit Metro airport in Dearborn Heights...

My head guy in Detroit has a private pilot's license and flies those small airplanes... He also does valve jobs on them... He's really good...

If you are ever at Detroit airport and need a valve job done on the plane, give him a shout and he will hook you up... He's about 10 minutes from Detroit Metro airport in Dearborn Heights...
Thanks will do. The engine was just rebuilt 2 months ago I have no clue what engine it is but the plane is experimental and real small but fun. Gonna take the wings off and pull it in the garage this winter and paint it. That's the plan anyway.

70013144_2433342006746661_3303382419641466880_n.jpg

We just got rained out in our car show . I don't mind the rain so much . Always hoping it doesn't hail . We had some real black clouds !

Yes glad no hail , clouds here went away and it’s 78 deg , nice day !

I heard you guys didn't get a lot of rain this year Biff any truth to that.
Well not a pile but no fire ban , wasn’t really hot , but rainy season is coming, got off lucky like only 99 fires in the province. Good working weather **** for holidays.

Well not a pile but no fire ban , wasn’t really hot , but rainy season is coming, got off lucky like only 99 fires in the province. Good working weather **** for holidays.
Always **** weather on weekends and holidays. Only fires around here is when the farmers burn there fields in October not much to burn here.

Always **** weather on weekends and holidays. Only fires around here is when the farmers burn there fields in October not much to burn here.
I understand that plane ride says it all , flat as a board ! But beautiful in a different way !

Well it’s dark here now so ....bed time ... morning Mark ,Fred...biff..lol

Morning guys. Well....looks like Summer is on it's last legs. Two car shows were cancelled because of the long weekend but Saturday's show made up for it. Kids are back to school today so a lot of tears from the kids and lots of smiles from the parents lol.
Enjoy the short week.

Morning guys. Well....looks like Summer is on it's last legs. Two car shows were cancelled because of the long weekend but Saturday's show made up for it. Kids are back to school today so a lot of tears from the kids and lots of smiles from the parents lol.
Enjoy the short week.
Winter is creeping up pretty fast around here I still want to fly over and say hi to BP for an hour here sometime soon before snow sets in.

Been working on a chevy cobalt 2009 2.2 L that my 18 year old bought that runs but has a real bad clanking noise coming out what sounds like the front of the engine. took the valve cover off and found #4 exhaust rocker was laying in the side of the head not on it's pivot and the timing chain was loose. So put the rocker back in place and gave it a compression test all were good but # 4 cyl. was dead. Guessing it ate a valve and that's what the noise is.
Looks like I need a new engine but not sure. I can get a junk yard one for under $1000 with about 83,000 on it. Any of you guys have some advice on what to do would sure help.

Been working on a chevy cobalt 2009 2.2 L that my 18 year old bought that runs but has a real bad clanking noise coming out what sounds like the front of the engine. took the valve cover off and found #4 exhaust rocker was laying in the side of the head not on it's pivot and the timing chain was loose. So put the rocker back in place and gave it a compression test all were good but # 4 cyl. was dead. Guessing it ate a valve and that's what the noise is.
Looks like I need a new engine but not sure. I can get a junk yard one for under $1000 with about 83,000 on it. Any of you guys have some advice on what to do would sure help.
CF could make a derby car out of it lol

-
Back