Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
It was OK Fred. Messed my knee up the other day so I aint moving too fast. Stripped the roof on the vette with a razor blade and got the used door on the Taurus. Its the right color, matches and in perfect condition and I have to paint it cause of rear door damage and a new fender. Sorry you have to repaint your fenders.
Wow getting a used part in the right color doesn't happen to often and in good shape is even better. You best take it easy on your knee for a bit so not to make it worse.

Wow getting a used part in the right color doesn't happen to often and in good shape is even better. You best take it easy on your knee for a bit so not to make it worse.
Yup taking it easy. Hope your fenders turn out better next time. This knee pain is weird its on the back side. Wife thinks its a tendon. I stressed in pretty hard when I was loading an old TV jnto my pickup a few days ago.

Yup taking it easy. Hope your fenders turn out better next time. This knee pain is weird its on the back side. Wife thinks its a tendon. I stressed in pretty hard when I was loading an old TV jnto my pickup a few days ago.
I use to take a bath in ginger powder and that helped my aching joints but burned my private parts . lol
My painting days are about over BP I get scared and hurry to fast because it makes me sick almost every time. Boss said he will finish painting my car parts and about ready to let him.

I use to take a bath in ginger powder and that helped my aching joints but burned my private parts . lol
My painting days are about over BP I get scared and hurry to fast because it makes me sick almost every time. Boss said he will finish painting my car parts and about ready to let him.
I understand completely. At least you only need go clear them. Those silly runs are hard to get straight. Seems like there is always a wiggle afterwords no matter how hard you try.

I understand completely. At least you only need go clear them. Those silly runs are hard to get straight. Seems like there is always a wiggle afterwords no matter how hard you try.
Lucky there in the lower parts of the fenders.
That Vette sounds like lots of work. Using a raiser blade is better than paint stripper I would think if the paint comes off easy.

Lucky there in the lower parts of the fenders.
That Vette sounds like lots of work. Using a raiser blade is better than paint stripper I would think if the paint comes off easy.
Took 40 minutes to do the roof. Some of it came off with a blow gun. The last guy just epoxied over everything and was going to paint it like that. I used chemical stripper on the rest of the body except the doors and hood. I cant find any more stripper for fiberglass (thanks Obama) so I'm saving what I have left for the door jambs.

I just got a new wireless router. Went from 8 mbps to over 50. It's fantastic.

Took 40 minutes to do the roof. Some of it came off with a blow gun. The last guy just epoxied over everything and was going to paint it like that. I used chemical stripper on the rest of the body except the doors and hood. I cant find any more stripper for fiberglass (thanks Obama) so I'm saving what I have left for the door jambs.
Good plan door jambs are a pain to strip. I hope the paint is not to thick on the car.

Well I just got back online, computer went tits up. Had to go to tech doctor and 80 bucks and 3 days later I am back in biz! No forward progress on Demon paint job. It is still in paint purgatory. Hockey season is finally back!
Glad your back was wondering what happened to you.

Well I just got back online, computer went tits up. Had to go to tech doctor and 80 bucks and 3 days later I am back in biz! No forward progress on Demon paint job. It is still in paint purgatory. Hockey season is finally back!
Shitty about the computer and the Demon , fuk ya about hockey fer sure !

Morning Fred. We had sunshine all day. Cooled right down last night at the car show BRRR. It was still good though. Won't be any car shows for me as we take off to Ireland on Sunday night. Be gone for 10 days. Not many shows left now

Morning Fred. We had sunshine all day. Cooled right down last night at the car show BRRR. It was still good though. Won't be any car shows for me as we take off to Ireland on Sunday night. Be gone for 10 days. Not many shows left now
Ireland sounds great hope your trip goes well and don't forget some pictures to share with us.
You could bring me back a cute little Ireland gal.:rolleyes:

-
Back