Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Just finished getting the old truck ready for home coming parade next Friday.
Gonna take it to the school on Monday and the kids will decorate it up.
20 mile drive to the school that will take most of the day. lol

20190908_151436.jpg
first coat of base on, 2 more before clear coat. Another light went out in the paint booth and fly's are thick and it's not to warm. Just my luck but better than my garage.

Had a bit of a fun morning. A husband and wife that are very good friend's with my daughter were in the market for another car. So they asked me if I would go along with them because they are both deaf and thought they may need a little help. So off we went. We found a very nice Dodge Journey with fairly low mileage under 60,000 miles. They made out very well by themselves but helped them with a few details and they pick it up tomorrow. I love tormenting car salesman..makes my day lol.
At first the sales wouldn't agree with what they offered so I told them ok lets get out of here. We left the dealership and parked just down the road and waited 15 minutes. Suddenly they got a text to come back. SOLD lol...I love it. Car show tonight guys as the weather looks great but will cool down.

Had a bit of a fun morning. A husband and wife that are very good friend's with my daughter were in the market for another car. So they asked me if I would go along with them because they are both deaf and thought they may need a little help. So off we went. We found a very nice Dodge Journey with fairly low mileage under 60,000 miles. They made out very well by themselves but helped them with a few details and they pick it up tomorrow. I love tormenting car salesman..makes my day lol.
At first the sales wouldn't agree with what they offered so I told them ok lets get out of here. We left the dealership and parked just down the road and waited 15 minutes. Suddenly they got a text to come back. SOLD lol...I love it. Car show tonight guys as the weather looks great but will cool down.
Your a good man Mark glad you were able to help them.

Hey BP how was your day? mine sucked I have to re clear my fenders I got a pile of runs and a few fly's.

It was OK Fred. Messed my knee up the other day so I aint moving too fast. Stripped the roof on the vette with a razor blade and got the used door on the Taurus. Its the right color, matches and in perfect condition and I have to paint it cause of rear door damage and a new fender. Sorry you have to repaint your fenders.

-
Back